USPS cut 100,000 workers — what does that mean for us?

LabRatBarbie said:

Lmao it’s gotta be! that’s the only logical explanation
Of course, logic is my thing.

Hopefully you didn't drop a bunch of cash on that shipment. Would packages show up faster if sellers slapped Fentanyl across the box in giant block letters?
 
oldrunnerguy said:

My order also came from abroad, and it only took 4 days from the moment I placed it until it landed in Chicago! That's quick, especially compared to how long earlier orders took. The tracking status reads "Clearance processing completed-import," and every LLM I've asked says that indicates customs has been cleared. GOFO is shown as the last-mile carrier. Since May 8 it's been parked in Chicago with zero updates. (sigh). They can GOFO off.
My package has been sitting there since May 3rd. Whether it ever shows up, I have no idea.
 
Back
Top