Using Taurine to Reduce Afib Risk?

ProblemChild

Explorer
Joined
May 19, 2026
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
Sin City
I'm wondering how many folks here take Taurine to ease the cardiovascular effects that come with Reta. I came across this video: Taurine Supplementation

I'm in my late 50s, and in 2021 I had an ablation (haven't had any episodes since then). A few weeks back I began, and I'm increasing the dose VERY gradually (0.25 during week 1, 0.5 during week 2, and 0.75 is what I'll do this week).

Thanks! 🙂
 
Calm Logic said:

Since I eat mostly vegetarian, taurine is something I take regardless, as it may be beneficial for several purposes.

The powdered form is what I purchase because it costs less:


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C88H675D


I combine it with creatine in a drink.
Same here! I'd like to hear if hitting protein targets was tough for you as a vegetarian? I'm asking because I'm on reta, my appetite is low, and I still want to keep my muscle.
 
Back
Top