Using Saline Water to Mix Semax and Selank

arco2026

Explorer
Joined
Jul 26, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Hampshire UK
Hi all.

This week I'm beginning Semax and Selank, and I picked up this saline water to mix them for a nasal spray. I'm a bit worried I may have purchased the wrong product. Could someone verify whether this is suitable? If it isn't, what would be the correct option to get in the UK?
 
arco2026 said:

Hi all.

This week I'm beginning Semax and Selank, and I picked up this saline water to mix them for a nasal spray. I'm a bit worried I may have purchased the wrong product. Could someone verify whether this is suitable? If it isn't, what would be the correct option to get in the UK?
Seems fine in my view, and it's labeled sterile. Since it appears intended for nebulizer use, it ought to work.
 
arco2026 said:

Hi all.

This week I'm beginning Semax and Selank, and I picked up this saline water to mix them for a nasal spray. I'm a bit worried I may have purchased the wrong product. Could someone verify whether this is suitable? If it isn't, what would be the correct option to get in the UK?
Yeah, that's what I use too. Did you get it from Amazon?
 
Someone told me that using just saline can cause clumping, but I'm not certain whether that's accurate since my usual approach has been 2ml BAC plus 5ml saline for every 10mg, and at that proportion there's no burning sensation whatsoever.
 
For my selank and semax, I skip the specialty supplies and pick up a store-brand saline nasal spray from Walmart or whatever pharmacy is nearby. It costs almost nothing, and since it's made for the nose, it's a natural fit. I've reconstituted multiple vials with it, and nothing has gone wrong — no clumping at all. And because there's no BAC water in the mix, there's no burn either.
 
Share your experience with intranasal use of these peptides. According to some, that route is more effective. Others maintain that subcutaneous injection is the only way they work. As for me, both methods did nothing.
 
Shittersfull said:

Share your experience with intranasal use of these peptides. According to some, that route is more effective. Others maintain that subcutaneous injection is the only way they work. As for me, both methods did nothing.

For me, Semax has minimal effect. Selank taken intranasally, however, kicks in after 1-2 minutes and can remain active for 2-4 hrs. When injected subcutaneously, the onset is more gradual and the effect builds more subtly, yet it appears to persist for several hours.
 
Flash's results line up with what I've seen. With Selank IN, within under 10 minutes I get a calming, relaxed effect and less anxiety. Semax IN does nothing I can detect. Neither of us has tried SQ.

My husband reports no effect from Semax IN. Selank IN doesn't hit him the way it hits me, though he believes it makes falling asleep a bit easier.

He has now moved to SQ semax. On day 1 he thought it might have eased his pain, but he wasn't certain the Semax was responsible. On day 2 he used a larger dose and felt nothing. His day 3 shot is currently sitting out to reach room temperature, so that one hasn't happened yet.

Our hope is that these compounds will reduce his migraines and chronic pain. Some research does point to IN semax and selank for migraine, and SQ semax for pain... in rats, at least.
 
Flash-BCR said:

Shittersfull said:

Share your experience with intranasal use of these peptides. According to some, that route is more effective. Others maintain that subcutaneous injection is the only way they work. As for me, both methods did nothing.

For me, Semax has minimal effect. Selank taken intranasally, however, kicks in after 1-2 minutes and can remain active for 2-4 hrs. When injected subcutaneously, the onset is more gradual and the effect builds more subtly, yet it appears to persist for several hours.
Can you put into words precisely what sensation comes over you once the Selank takes effect?
 
E41604 said:

Flash-BCR said:

Shittersfull said:

Share your experience with intranasal use of these peptides. According to some, that route is more effective. Others maintain that subcutaneous injection is the only way they work. As for me, both methods did nothing.

For me, Semax has minimal effect. Selank taken intranasally, however, kicks in after 1-2 minutes and can remain active for 2-4 hrs. When injected subcutaneously, the onset is more gradual and the effect builds more subtly, yet it appears to persist for several hours.
Can you put into words precisely what sensation comes over you once the Selank takes effect?
With any peptide, you probably know — or ought to — that experiences differ a lot from one person to another...

In my case, selank gives a gentler 'beta blocker' sort of sensation, yet it doesn't leave the drawn-out hangover that beta blockers sometimes do......For me, the result is simply a calm, focused state...

You could locate a US vendor selling 'single vials' and give it a go yourself....
 
Back
Top