Using Reta and other peptides to manage NAFLD?

orenkaid

Explorer
Joined
May 14, 2026
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston
I received a Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease diagnosis, and that was the main factor behind my decision to begin Reta and Tesamorelin. I'm curious whether others here have managed to overcome theirs, and whether any additional peptides could assist with improving my liver, or which ones I ought to steer clear of?
 
My NAFLD was reversed using just Tirzepatide, diet, and exercise. Since both Reta and Tesa are well documented for improving NAFLD, combining them with diet should shred it for you too.
 
FarmgirlRebel said:

My NAFLD was reversed using just Tirzepatide, diet, and exercise. Since both Reta and Tesa are well documented for improving NAFLD, combining them with diet should shred it for you too.
Appreciate that, reassuring to know I'm on the right track
 
orenkaid said:

FarmgirlRebel said:

My NAFLD was reversed using just Tirzepatide, diet, and exercise. Since both Reta and Tesa are well documented for improving NAFLD, combining them with diet should shred it for you too.
Appreciate that, reassuring to know I'm on the right track
You can do it...on another note, I removed 98% of processed foods and sugars from my diet, kept things simple, and made protein the main focus.
 
FarmgirlRebel said:

orenkaid said:

FarmgirlRebel said:

My NAFLD was reversed using just Tirzepatide, diet, and exercise. Since both Reta and Tesa are well documented for improving NAFLD, combining them with diet should shred it for you too.
Appreciate that, reassuring to know I'm on the right track
You can do it...on another note, I removed 98% of processed foods and sugars from my diet, kept things simple, and made protein the main focus.
Same here 🙂 I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for good outcomes. My liver is pretty angry at me because I ate so much fatty steak.
 
Back
Top