Urinary flow issues following NAD and SS-31 use

15mg NAD and SS-31 2.5mg are both on the low side respectively. Maybe run it a week to see whether things clear up, try again, and watch for it coming back. Nothing in my knowledge says these two interact.
 
Not sure... 2 days? That sounds like dehydration to me....1 pin needs a solid 24-36hrs before it kicks in. Grab yourself an 18g harpoon and 2 saline IV bags brah.
 
For that issue, 5mg of Tadalafil taken 2X a day handled it without any trouble. There are added upsides too — in my situation, a solid pump before physical therapy.
 
Experiencing the same issue, and it's worse during the night. There's a feeling that my prostate is more enlarged than it typically is. However, I ceased SS-31 usage several days back, following a cycle that lasted 1 month. My daily intake was 5 mg, following a 2-on, 1-off pattern.

Because this has continued and is rather bothersome, I've taken pumpkin seed extract along with some other things today; I'll check how I feel the next night.

For those who are still too young to grasp what this involves: it's unrelated to dehydration, and it isn't a urinary tract infection. Drinking excessive water in the evening is truly not a wise move.
 
Back
Top