redhead
Explorer
So…. the family and I did 18 days in Europe. No peps came with me.
deliberately, so it doubled as a break from all of it — Tirz included.
We were walking 20k daily and eating light. Istanbul - Hungary - Croatia meant decent choices at every meal.
I was shocked — SHOCKED — to be up 10 after those 3 weeks away. All the more because we were on our feet so much, 19 floors and 30k on some days. Only the final two days were chill swim days. And Croatia meant the lightest food, fresh fish and cucumber salad wherever we went.
Alright, I did drink more wine than usual. Which is to say - a glass with dinner, not every time. Mostly Budapest, since the wine there is great.
So I'm curious — am I one of those people who'll have to stay on tirz at the highest dose for life ?! I was at top dose but at my lowest weight / maintaining when we left for Istanbul. Curious how others fare during a travel break. Or while maintaining….have at it. Whatcha think?
deliberately, so it doubled as a break from all of it — Tirz included.
We were walking 20k daily and eating light. Istanbul - Hungary - Croatia meant decent choices at every meal.
I was shocked — SHOCKED — to be up 10 after those 3 weeks away. All the more because we were on our feet so much, 19 floors and 30k on some days. Only the final two days were chill swim days. And Croatia meant the lightest food, fresh fish and cucumber salad wherever we went.
Alright, I did drink more wine than usual. Which is to say - a glass with dinner, not every time. Mostly Budapest, since the wine there is great.
So I'm curious — am I one of those people who'll have to stay on tirz at the highest dose for life ?! I was at top dose but at my lowest weight / maintaining when we left for Istanbul. Curious how others fare during a travel break. Or while maintaining….have at it. Whatcha think?