Unusual sticker found under kits that showed up today.

Joined
Apr 24, 2026
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
Missouri
Today I got some extra research material from a China supplier that operates a US warehouse. Delivery was quick—under 4 days. In the package there was a sticker I hadn't come across previously, though I'll admit I'm still new to this and figured I'd see what everyone here thinks... Sorry about the torn left edge, the glue is pretty tough. This label was attached to the underside of multiple kits.
 
DoubtProcrastinate said:

Today I got some extra research material from a China supplier that operates a US warehouse. Delivery was quick—under 4 days. In the package there was a sticker I hadn't come across previously, though I'll admit I'm still new to this and figured I'd see what everyone here thinks... Sorry about the torn left edge, the glue is pretty tough. This label was attached to the underside of multiple kits.

Same thing happened to me. It ties back to what ton42 mentioned.
 
Most of us keep the specifics under wraps for a reason — spelling it out just hands the wrong crowd a manual.
 
DoubtProcrastinate said:

Today I got some extra research material from a China supplier that operates a US warehouse. Delivery was quick—under 4 days. In the package there was a sticker I hadn't come across previously, though I'll admit I'm still new to this and figured I'd see what everyone here thinks... Sorry about the torn left edge, the glue is pretty tough. This label was attached to the underside of multiple kits.

testyonenow42 said:

I've come across accounts like this before. It has to do with clearing customs.
Posting that probably isn't wise—you might want to take it down. /sigh
 
Yep, it was definitely a way to clear customs. But... heads up, customs is aware of every trick. I've seen plenty of border/customs programs. About 15 years back, one episode showed them using face mask packaging, so when my initial gray package showed up, I remembered it from that show. This isn't anything new. They're onto it.
 
Back
Top