unsure whether it’s doing anything

Started rs at 2 and everything felt ordinary, apart from the fact that hunger simply never showed up. It was at 4 that things truly kicked in for rs, with constipation standing out as the worst side effect. From there rs moved up in steps to testing at 9mg, and nothing feels any different, other than rs steadily losing more and more weight. There are people who end up debilitated, while rs has had the complete opposite response. The only downside at this point is that my rs is cold all the damn time.
 
rixsternaz said:

At 2 mg I got nothing, so I bumped it up to 3 mg. Sadly, that didn't change anything either. The noticeable fat loss only kicked in once I hit 4 mg.

A gradual increase might be worth trying so you can gauge your body's reaction. Take it to 3 mg first, for instance, and wait a while. Should results still not appear, think about going to 4 mg. Typically, a slow titration step by step works best.

If 4 mg brings you no benefits at all, then perhaps there are underlying health issues to look into. That said, given how little information is available, nobody can really pin down the reason behind the lack of results. Providing more details on your health, diet, activity level, and medical history would allow for better guidance.
When you're just beginning, it's tough to notice fat coming off, so I'd focus on the weight loss.
 
BNLFL said:

iwillloseweight said:

BNLFL said:

Which product are you on, and how many milligrams does the vial hold?
I went with R10 from a supplier you brought up earlier, in fact
If I brought it up, then chances are I've made a purchase from them. R10 isn't something I've ever bought, though. Was the first letter of the vendor's name a B?
not sure whether naming vendors is okay here but ✅
 
iwillloseweight said:

BNLFL said:

iwillloseweight said:

BNLFL said:

Which product are you on, and how many milligrams does the vial hold?
I went with R10 from a supplier you brought up earlier, in fact
If I brought it up, then chances are I've made a purchase from them. R10 isn't something I've ever bought, though. Was the first letter of the vendor's name a B?
not sure whether naming vendors is okay here but ✅
As far as I can recall, R10 has been unavailable from him. I also checked the STG spreadsheet going back to 2024 and found no Reta that raised concerns. The vial case he sends always includes a batch #. Could you share that number?
 
BNLFL said:

iwillloseweight said:

BNLFL said:

iwillloseweight said:

BNLFL said:

Which product are you on, and how many milligrams does the vial hold?
I went with R10 from a supplier you brought up earlier, in fact
If I brought it up, then chances are I've made a purchase from them. R10 isn't something I've ever bought, though. Was the first letter of the vendor's name a B?
not sure whether naming vendors is okay here but ✅
As far as I can recall, R10 has been unavailable from him. I also checked the STG spreadsheet going back to 2024 and found no Reta that raised concerns. The vial case he sends always includes a batch #. Could you share that number?
I’ve got the #, and my purchase was roughly 1.5 months back, when only low-stock R10 and R12 could be had
 
What do you weigh right now?

Be sure to log your weight every day and watch where it’s heading rather than relying on a single weekly weigh-in, and definitely spend a few days rechecking your calorie count to confirm you’re in a deficit.

For me, appetite suppression isn’t really something I notice much; it’s more that I simply can’t eat large amounts, and once I’m full it sticks around longer. I haven’t used it myself, but from everything I’ve heard Triz is the one to go with if the suppression aspect is what you’re after.
 
deluge said:

ladyj779 said:

iwillloseweight said:

I’ve been using it for about a month now, and honestly my appetite doesn’t seem any different. The only time I thought something changed was maybe day 1, but that could just be in my head. I’m up 3 pounds, and the source I used was a grey market seller with lots of good reviews. I’m on 2mg and I’m not sure what my next move should be
Had you used a different glp before this?

On top of that, medication can only do so much—it’s entirely possible to eat past it. I really can’t stress enough that you should get the loseit app, choose sedentary as your activity level, and avoid eating back calories you burn through exercise. That approach will keep you dropping weight until you get to a dose that suppresses your appetite more noticeably.
I’m also a big LoseIt supporter!
Great, I’ve now got the app. Appreciate it
 
iwillloseweight said:

BNLFL said:

iwillloseweight said:

BNLFL said:

iwillloseweight said:

BNLFL said:

Which product are you on, and how many milligrams does the vial hold?
I went with R10 from a supplier you brought up earlier, in fact
If I brought it up, then chances are I've made a purchase from them. R10 isn't something I've ever bought, though. Was the first letter of the vendor's name a B?
not sure whether naming vendors is okay here but ✅
As far as I can recall, R10 has been unavailable from him. I also checked the STG spreadsheet going back to 2024 and found no Reta that raised concerns. The vial case he sends always includes a batch #. Could you share that number?
I’ve got the #, and my purchase was roughly 1.5 months back, when only low-stock R10 and R12 could be had
Share the figures.
 
If 2mg of reta for a month has produced nothing, the only firm takeaway is that you aren't a super responder. Sure, the majority of users would feel something at that dose across that stretch, yet certainly not all of them. Since 2mg gave you neither benefits nor side effects, jumping to 4mg carries fairly little danger of serious reactions, and from there keep titrating upward, even if nothing happens yet, which is unlikely. Should 4 or 6mg still leave you with zero effect, then source another batch elsewhere as a precaution, and perhaps begin that one at 2mg in case your current reta is bad, which is improbable but not impossible.

What the reta is for, I can't tell — excess weight? severe obesity? diabetes? Regardless, if you commit to it, test it properly, meaning escalate to 12mg with a step up every 4 weeks. In the unlikely case you turn out to be a non responder — roughly 5-15% shed little weight — at least you'll have certainty, and switching to tirz is very unlikely to change anything. At that point you might want to look at cagri or elora.
 
a

BNLFL said:

iwillloseweight said:

BNLFL said:

iwillloseweight said:

BNLFL said:

iwillloseweight said:

BNLFL said:

Which product are you on, and how many milligrams does the vial hold?
I went with R10 from a supplier you brought up earlier, in fact
If I brought it up, then chances are I've made a purchase from them. R10 isn't something I've ever bought, though. Was the first letter of the vendor's name a B?
not sure whether naming vendors is okay here but ✅
As far as I can recall, R10 has been unavailable from him. I also checked the STG spreadsheet going back to 2024 and found no Reta that raised concerns. The vial case he sends always includes a batch #. Could you share that number?
I’ve got the #, and my purchase was roughly 1.5 months back, when only low-stock R10 and R12 could be had
Share the figures.
109033 — 5/2/2026
 
iwillloseweight said:

a

BNLFL said:

iwillloseweight said:

BNLFL said:

iwillloseweight said:

BNLFL said:

iwillloseweight said:

BNLFL said:

Which product are you on, and how many milligrams does the vial hold?
I went with R10 from a supplier you brought up earlier, in fact
If I brought it up, then chances are I've made a purchase from them. R10 isn't something I've ever bought, though. Was the first letter of the vendor's name a B?
not sure whether naming vendors is okay here but ✅
As far as I can recall, R10 has been unavailable from him. I also checked the STG spreadsheet going back to 2024 and found no Reta that raised concerns. The vial case he sends always includes a batch #. Could you share that number?
I’ve got the #, and my purchase was roughly 1.5 months back, when only low-stock R10 and R12 could be had
Share the figures.
109033 — 5/2/2026
The batch that came right before yours is the one shown here. As for your own batch, testing likely hasn't happened yet..

BFF 109032 5/6/26 Total volume 10.68mg Purity 99.79 Endo 3.66 EU/vial.
 
BNLFL said:

iwillloseweight said:

a

BNLFL said:

iwillloseweight said:

BNLFL said:

iwillloseweight said:

BNLFL said:

iwillloseweight said:

BNLFL said:

Which product are you on, and how many milligrams does the vial hold?
I went with R10 from a supplier you brought up earlier, in fact
If I brought it up, then chances are I've made a purchase from them. R10 isn't something I've ever bought, though. Was the first letter of the vendor's name a B?
not sure whether naming vendors is okay here but ✅
As far as I can recall, R10 has been unavailable from him. I also checked the STG spreadsheet going back to 2024 and found no Reta that raised concerns. The vial case he sends always includes a batch #. Could you share that number?
I’ve got the #, and my purchase was roughly 1.5 months back, when only low-stock R10 and R12 could be had
Share the figures.
109033 — 5/2/2026
The batch that came right before yours is the one shown here. As for your own batch, testing likely hasn't happened yet..

BFF 109032 5/6/26 Total volume 10.68mg Purity 99.79 Endo 3.66 EU/vial.
Yes, this has come up in my experience too! Thanks 😊
 
Comparable experience — my 1st month was at 2mg, and for 4-6 weeks the results were only so-so. After titrating up (first to 4mg, later to 6mg), progress became gradual but consistent.

At first I pointed the finger at my vendor batch, though that’s the simplest explanation and probably not the right one, particularly given the vendor named here.

Taking cues from other people here, I had my PCP order interim tests for Thyroid and metabolic trends. A1C, LDL, etc. all showed huge improvement — but my Thyroid health did not (TSH moving up while T4 moved further down), which points to some form of hypothyroidism in the background and makes losing weight extremely hard.

Now my PCP is at last taking seriously the complaint I raised last year that "it seems really damn difficult for me to lose weight", and another check has been ordered to rule out hashimotos, etc. A low dose of levothyroxine is very likely to be prescribed to me.

I suggest being proactive with your bloodwork so you can see your trends more clearly, or at minimum establish a baseline to compare against.
 
Back
Top