unsure whether it’s doing anything

iwillloseweight

Explorer
Joined
May 23, 2026
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
New York, NY
I’ve been using it for about a month now, and honestly my appetite doesn’t seem any different. The only time I thought something changed was maybe day 1, but that could just be in my head. I’m up 3 pounds, and the source I used was a grey market seller with lots of good reviews. I’m on 2mg and I’m not sure what my next move should be
 
iwillloseweight said:

I’ve been using it for about a month now, and honestly my appetite doesn’t seem any different. The only time I thought something changed was maybe day 1, but that could just be in my head. I’m up 3 pounds, and the source I used was a grey market seller with lots of good reviews. I’m on 2mg and I’m not sure what my next move should be
Regarding "It"?

since it’s 2mg, should we take that as reta?
 
iwillloseweight said:

I’ve been using it for about a month now, and honestly my appetite doesn’t seem any different. The only time I thought something changed was maybe day 1, but that could just be in my head. I’m up 3 pounds, and the source I used was a grey market seller with lots of good reviews. I’m on 2mg and I’m not sure what my next move should be
Yeah, that’s a scam. Toss it.
 
Your peps might be okay—several other factors could be at play.

Without additional details, it’s tough to tell.

Have you maintained a calorie deficit?

Have you tried increasing your activity?

Frequently, when individuals "diet," it amplifies food noise—thoughts about eating.

Reta can assist by slowing digestion, but it provides less satiety than Tirz, for instance.

Perhaps you received a poor batch—did you arrange any testing? (do not mention source of peps)

Perhaps you are a non-responder:

NCBI research characterizes GLP-1 non-responders as those who shed under 5% of body weight or miss targeted glycemic thresholds (e.g., in type 2 diabetes) following 3 to 6 months of treatment. Studies indicate that 9% to 27% of patients might fit this group, although genuine non-responsiveness is typically uncommon. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]

Main causes of diminished effectiveness or non-response recorded in National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) | (.gov) literature encompass:

  • Genetic Factors: Alterations in the GLP-1 receptor gene (GLP1R) or other genes tied to obesity pathways may weaken the drug's impact. [1, 2]
  • Metabolic & Health Status: Individuals with elevated baseline insulin resistance, existing impaired glucose regulation, or particular concurrent thyroid conditions might see reduced weight loss. [1, 2]
  • Medication & Dosing: Stopping early before hitting the maximum therapeutic dose, or concurrently using medications that cause weight gain, can lead to inadequate responses. [1, 2]
NCBI reviews—such as a study reachable through PubMed Central (PMC)—recommend that physicians assess these pharmacological, clinical, and genetic obstacles prior to changing a treatment plan. Clinical options frequently include dose modifications, transitioning to more potent drugs, or pairing therapies with lifestyle changes or weight-loss surgery
 
Skidude said:

iwillloseweight said:

I’ve been using it for about a month now, and honestly my appetite doesn’t seem any different. The only time I thought something changed was maybe day 1, but that could just be in my head. I’m up 3 pounds, and the source I used was a grey market seller with lots of good reviews. I’m on 2mg and I’m not sure what my next move should be
Regarding "It"?

since it’s 2mg, should we take that as reta?

Yeah
 
8b353d0f9292a369273d537850208fac34cdd05d2d934adb46c83d48557f05cb.gif
 
It would definitely help to have more details. You mention R10 at a 2mg dose, and I'm guessing that's weekly.

Let us know your reconstitution process: how many ml did you use, and how many units are you pinning? Errors during reconstitution happen often, and with this information we can check whether your numbers add up.
 
deluge said:

It would definitely help to have more details. You mention R10 at a 2mg dose, and I'm guessing that's weekly.

Let us know your reconstitution process: how many ml did you use, and how many units are you pinning? Errors during reconstitution happen often, and with this information we can check whether your numbers add up.
Each week I pin 20 units, and I reconstituted using 1ml
 
iwillloseweight said:

I’ve been using it for about a month now, and honestly my appetite doesn’t seem any different. The only time I thought something changed was maybe day 1, but that could just be in my head. I’m up 3 pounds, and the source I used was a grey market seller with lots of good reviews. I’m on 2mg and I’m not sure what my next move should be
Had you used a different glp before this?

On top of that, medication can only do so much—it’s entirely possible to eat past it. I really can’t stress enough that you should get the loseit app, choose sedentary as your activity level, and avoid eating back calories you burn through exercise. That approach will keep you dropping weight until you get to a dose that suppresses your appetite more noticeably.
 
ladyj779 said:

iwillloseweight said:

I’ve been using it for about a month now, and honestly my appetite doesn’t seem any different. The only time I thought something changed was maybe day 1, but that could just be in my head. I’m up 3 pounds, and the source I used was a grey market seller with lots of good reviews. I’m on 2mg and I’m not sure what my next move should be
Had you used a different glp before this?

On top of that, medication can only do so much—it’s entirely possible to eat past it. I really can’t stress enough that you should get the loseit app, choose sedentary as your activity level, and avoid eating back calories you burn through exercise. That approach will keep you dropping weight until you get to a dose that suppresses your appetite more noticeably.
I’m also a big LoseIt supporter!
 
iwillloseweight said:


Yes

Click to expand...
Try bumping to 3 mg and observe the effect across a fortnight. If nothing changes, go to 4mg. At 4mg you should be set for a few months. The details you provided were pretty sparse. Personally, I switched from Ozempic over to Reta and by week 3 I was already at 5mg. I'm still at that dose now.

A friend I train with began at 2mg for 2 weeks; he dropped weight yet still dealt with a lot of food noise, so he moved to 3mg for 2 weeks, kept losing weight and the food chatter persisted, after which he went to 4 mg and has stayed there for 2 months
 
Do you keep a record of what you eat?

Have you been adding more physical activity?

Are you making changes to how you eat?
 
Raise your dose. For most people, 2ml is a reasonable starting point, but it might not be sufficient. Try 4mg and observe how you feel.
 
iwillloseweight said:

BNLFL said:

Which product are you on, and how many milligrams does the vial hold?
I went with R10 from a supplier you brought up earlier, in fact
If I brought it up, then chances are I've made a purchase from them. R10 isn't something I've ever bought, though. Was the first letter of the vendor's name a B?
 
Assuming your pep is legit, you could be someone who responds poorly or not at all to GLP-1s. On top of that, reta isn’t the strongest choice when it comes to killing appetite, so tirz may suit you better before you try stacking with cagri/elora or keep pushing the dose higher.

If GLP-1s are new to you and 2mg isn’t doing much right from the start, my own take is that simply upping the dose and waiting for it to suddenly work isn’t the way I’d go.

I say this as someone who also didn’t respond to reta.
 
At 2 mg I got nothing, so I bumped it up to 3 mg. Sadly, that didn't change anything either. The noticeable fat loss only kicked in once I hit 4 mg.

A gradual increase might be worth trying so you can gauge your body's reaction. Take it to 3 mg first, for instance, and wait a while. Should results still not appear, think about going to 4 mg. Typically, a slow titration step by step works best.

If 4 mg brings you no benefits at all, then perhaps there are underlying health issues to look into. That said, given how little information is available, nobody can really pin down the reason behind the lack of results. Providing more details on your health, diet, activity level, and medical history would allow for better guidance.
 
Back
Top