Unexpected Things I Learned as a Beginner

JonSpartan

Explorer
Joined
Jun 7, 2026
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
NEW YORK
Tomorrow marks the start of week 4 on my peptide regimen. Even after doing plenty of homework, consulting my physicians, and reading up on everything, plenty of things caught me off guard.

Anonymity lets me speak with total candor. The World Wide Web is great!

Protocol:

  • BPC 157, daily (500 mcg)
  • KPV, daily (500 mcg)
  • GHK-cu, daily (2mg)
  • TB 500, twice a week (2.5mg)
  • MOTS-c, twice a week (2.5mg)
Background: A loose bone was taken out of my AC Joint, and some minor debris was cleaned up in the shoulder; I went overboard with handstands without caution, and after stacking that up across many years, well, you end up with a loose bone in the AC Joint plus debris.

Just one week after the shoulder operation, I broke my foot (5th metatarsal, or near pinky toe). The break happened while I tried a trick jump roping with my nephew. I know. It sounds lame. Totally lame.

That put me completely out of commission, stuck on the couch. It sucks if you're really active.

The appeal of accelerating the healing process was very alluring. For the sake of sanity, this posts assumes I purchased from a reputable supplier that the majority of people on this forum would feel comfortable buying from.

I began the above protocol roughly 7 weeks after breaking my foot; 8 weeks after shoulder surgery. Progress: Shoulder is "ahead of schedule," while my foot is "on schedule."

Surprises:

  • My first try was putting BPC, KPV, and GHK into a single syringe; I had no idea how hard that would be. Because holy shit I didn't know drawing with a "loaded" syringe meant creating a black hole of suction when pinning into another vial. This resulted in mixing peptides with other peptides, which, as a newbie, meant the peptides ended up in the trash. I now pin each peptide separately. It works for me. You do you and whatnot.
  • What happens if you're near the end of your Bac Water? For example: if you have 1ml of Bac Water left, but need to reconstitute with a new peptide with 2ml, can you draw from a new, different bottle of Bac Water? I don't know, but did. The point is I didn't anticipate situations like this.
  • The first time I pinned 2.5mg of TB 500, I just jabbed it in glute and pushed. Boom, bam pow. 1, 2, 3. Didn't know that wasn't a good approach. I now inject more slowly ("One Mississippi, Two Mississippi," etc).
  • Sometimes AI is more helpful than people online. It's true.
  • You start to wonder if what you're doing is actually working. It's exciting when you start. But over time, you wonder if maybe you're naturally healing? Maybe the peptides are helping? Maybe it's still too early to tell? Did you do something wrong? Did you buy bunk peptides? These questions eventually run through your head, ngl.
  • If you don't use crypto, learning how is annoying.
  • I purchased MOTS-c because I needed to spend a little more to get free shipping. I don't know if it's doing anything, tbh, though I get a 5 minute histamine when pinning it twice a week. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • I keep track of every shot, every day, in a Google Doc. I take notes each day for anything I noticed. For example: Today I used a new Bac Water; I write that down. Strangely, this has also turned into journaling. I'll write stuff like, "Today is the World Cup and we want Spain to win." It's just a few words. Everyone says "journal every day," but who wants to do that? Tracking progress daily has resulted into this unexpected benefit. For me, at least.
  • You can get Bac Water for free.
Other:

I have a private IG with a very small following. That is intentional.

These people know how hard I train, know my current injuries. They know me. The range of people who follow me is unique: childhood friends to global c-suite execs. I made an IG Story (disappears after 24 hours) on my protocol: "I am taking this, this, and this to help heal accelerate the healing of my injury. Here is what this, this, and this, do." etc. Something like that. 60 seconds. And holy shit, I got such a wide range of DMs from all sorts of people. It was very surprising! I believe there is a large appetite for peptides, beyond "Rogan" fans; Diary of a CEO, for example, recently had an episode talking about peptides. Different cohorts of people are learning about "peptides" from a variety of sources they trust. And a lot of people are curious, but don't want to do all the work, get crypto, or reconstitute, etc. I do not blame for wanting a solution where they could just buy peptides from "Amazon," if you will, with everything set up, trusted, and ready to go. It's wild all of these peptides were legal just three years ago.

Feel free to flame me in the comments below; I view it as a sign of endearment.

Cheers 🥂
 
JonSpartan said:

Tomorrow marks the start of week 4 on my peptide regimen. Even after doing plenty of homework, consulting my physicians, and reading up on everything, plenty of things caught me off guard.

Anonymity lets me speak with total candor. The World Wide Web is great!

Protocol:

  • BPC 157, daily (500 mcg)
  • KPV, daily (500 mcg)
  • GHK-cu, daily (2mg)
  • TB 500, twice a week (2.5mg)
  • MOTS-c, twice a week (2.5mg)
Background: A loose bone was taken out of my AC Joint, and some minor debris was cleaned up in the shoulder; I went overboard with handstands without caution, and after stacking that up across many years, well, you end up with a loose bone in the AC Joint plus debris.

Just one week after the shoulder operation, I broke my foot (5th metatarsal, or near pinky toe). The break happened while I tried a trick jump roping with my nephew. I know. It sounds lame. Totally lame.

That put me completely out of commission, stuck on the couch. It sucks if you're really active.

The appeal of accelerating the healing process was very alluring. For the sake of sanity, this posts assumes I purchased from a reputable supplier that the majority of people on this forum would feel comfortable buying from.

I began the above protocol roughly 7 weeks after breaking my foot; 8 weeks after shoulder surgery. Progress: Shoulder is "ahead of schedule," while my foot is "on schedule."

Surprises:

  • My first try was putting BPC, KPV, and GHK into a single syringe; I had no idea how hard that would be. Because holy shit I didn't know drawing with a "loaded" syringe meant creating a black hole of suction when pinning into another vial. This resulted in mixing peptides with other peptides, which, as a newbie, meant the peptides ended up in the trash. I now pin each peptide separately. It works for me. You do you and whatnot.
  • What happens if you're near the end of your Bac Water? For example: if you have 1ml of Bac Water left, but need to reconstitute with a new peptide with 2ml, can you draw from a new, different bottle of Bac Water? I don't know, but did. The point is I didn't anticipate situations like this.
  • The first time I pinned 2.5mg of TB 500, I just jabbed it in glute and pushed. Boom, bam pow. 1, 2, 3. Didn't know that wasn't a good approach. I now inject more slowly ("One Mississippi, Two Mississippi," etc).
  • Sometimes AI is more helpful than people online. It's true.
  • You start to wonder if what you're doing is actually working. It's exciting when you start. But over time, you wonder if maybe you're naturally healing? Maybe the peptides are helping? Maybe it's still too early to tell? Did you do something wrong? Did you buy bunk peptides? These questions eventually run through your head, ngl.
  • If you don't use crypto, learning how is annoying.
  • I purchased MOTS-c because I needed to spend a little more to get free shipping. I don't know if it's doing anything, tbh, though I get a 5 minute histamine when pinning it twice a week. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • I keep track of every shot, every day, in a Google Doc. I take notes each day for anything I noticed. For example: Today I used a new Bac Water; I write that down. Strangely, this has also turned into journaling. I'll write stuff like, "Today is the World Cup and we want Spain to win." It's just a few words. Everyone says "journal every day," but who wants to do that? Tracking progress daily has resulted into this unexpected benefit. For me, at least.
  • You can get Bac Water for free.
Other:

I have a private IG with a very small following. That is intentional.

These people know how hard I train, know my current injuries. They know me. The range of people who follow me is unique: childhood friends to global c-suite execs. I made an IG Story (disappears after 24 hours) on my protocol: "I am taking this, this, and this to help heal accelerate the healing of my injury. Here is what this, this, and this, do." etc. Something like that. 60 seconds. And holy shit, I got such a wide range of DMs from all sorts of people. It was very surprising! I believe there is a large appetite for peptides, beyond "Rogan" fans; Diary of a CEO, for example, recently had an episode talking about peptides. Different cohorts of people are learning about "peptides" from a variety of sources they trust. And a lot of people are curious, but don't want to do all the work, get crypto, or reconstitute, etc. I do not blame for wanting a solution where they could just buy peptides from "Amazon," if you will, with everything set up, trusted, and ready to go. It's wild all of these peptides were legal just three years ago.

Feel free to flame me in the comments below; I view it as a sign of endearment.

Cheers 🥂
I really appreciate you putting this out there. I'm excited to see how your journey unfolds. Your point about AI resonates with me too. I hesitated to bring up my activities in the gray world with my own personal AI, so I ended up going behind its back and posing those sorts of questions to a different AI, figuring mine would just try to talk me out of it. These days, though, I've begun discussing peptides with it — I haven't admitted to actually using any — and surprisingly, it's fully supportive of the whole idea, which is something I never expected.
 
JohannesSweden77 said:

JonSpartan said:

Tomorrow marks the start of week 4 on my peptide regimen. Even after doing plenty of homework, consulting my physicians, and reading up on everything, plenty of things caught me off guard.

Anonymity lets me speak with total candor. The World Wide Web is great!

Protocol:

  • BPC 157, daily (500 mcg)
  • KPV, daily (500 mcg)
  • GHK-cu, daily (2mg)
  • TB 500, twice a week (2.5mg)
  • MOTS-c, twice a week (2.5mg)
Background: A loose bone was taken out of my AC Joint, and some minor debris was cleaned up in the shoulder; I went overboard with handstands without caution, and after stacking that up across many years, well, you end up with a loose bone in the AC Joint plus debris.

Just one week after the shoulder operation, I broke my foot (5th metatarsal, or near pinky toe). The break happened while I tried a trick jump roping with my nephew. I know. It sounds lame. Totally lame.

That put me completely out of commission, stuck on the couch. It sucks if you're really active.

The appeal of accelerating the healing process was very alluring. For the sake of sanity, this posts assumes I purchased from a reputable supplier that the majority of people on this forum would feel comfortable buying from.

I began the above protocol roughly 7 weeks after breaking my foot; 8 weeks after shoulder surgery. Progress: Shoulder is "ahead of schedule," while my foot is "on schedule."

Surprises:

  • My first try was putting BPC, KPV, and GHK into a single syringe; I had no idea how hard that would be. Because holy shit I didn't know drawing with a "loaded" syringe meant creating a black hole of suction when pinning into another vial. This resulted in mixing peptides with other peptides, which, as a newbie, meant the peptides ended up in the trash. I now pin each peptide separately. It works for me. You do you and whatnot.
  • What happens if you're near the end of your Bac Water? For example: if you have 1ml of Bac Water left, but need to reconstitute with a new peptide with 2ml, can you draw from a new, different bottle of Bac Water? I don't know, but did. The point is I didn't anticipate situations like this.
  • The first time I pinned 2.5mg of TB 500, I just jabbed it in glute and pushed. Boom, bam pow. 1, 2, 3. Didn't know that wasn't a good approach. I now inject more slowly ("One Mississippi, Two Mississippi," etc).
  • Sometimes AI is more helpful than people online. It's true.
  • You start to wonder if what you're doing is actually working. It's exciting when you start. But over time, you wonder if maybe you're naturally healing? Maybe the peptides are helping? Maybe it's still too early to tell? Did you do something wrong? Did you buy bunk peptides? These questions eventually run through your head, ngl.
  • If you don't use crypto, learning how is annoying.
  • I purchased MOTS-c because I needed to spend a little more to get free shipping. I don't know if it's doing anything, tbh, though I get a 5 minute histamine when pinning it twice a week. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • I keep track of every shot, every day, in a Google Doc. I take notes each day for anything I noticed. For example: Today I used a new Bac Water; I write that down. Strangely, this has also turned into journaling. I'll write stuff like, "Today is the World Cup and we want Spain to win." It's just a few words. Everyone says "journal every day," but who wants to do that? Tracking progress daily has resulted into this unexpected benefit. For me, at least.
  • You can get Bac Water for free.
Other:

I have a private IG with a very small following. That is intentional.

These people know how hard I train, know my current injuries. They know me. The range of people who follow me is unique: childhood friends to global c-suite execs. I made an IG Story (disappears after 24 hours) on my protocol: "I am taking this, this, and this to help heal accelerate the healing of my injury. Here is what this, this, and this, do." etc. Something like that. 60 seconds. And holy shit, I got such a wide range of DMs from all sorts of people. It was very surprising! I believe there is a large appetite for peptides, beyond "Rogan" fans; Diary of a CEO, for example, recently had an episode talking about peptides. Different cohorts of people are learning about "peptides" from a variety of sources they trust. And a lot of people are curious, but don't want to do all the work, get crypto, or reconstitute, etc. I do not blame for wanting a solution where they could just buy peptides from "Amazon," if you will, with everything set up, trusted, and ready to go. It's wild all of these peptides were legal just three years ago.

Feel free to flame me in the comments below; I view it as a sign of endearment.

Cheers 🥂
I really appreciate you putting this out there. I'm excited to see how your journey unfolds. Your point about AI resonates with me too. I hesitated to bring up my activities in the gray world with my own personal AI, so I ended up going behind its back and posing those sorts of questions to a different AI, figuring mine would just try to talk me out of it. These days, though, I've begun discussing peptides with it — I haven't admitted to actually using any — and surprisingly, it's fully supportive of the whole idea, which is something I never expected.

That AI point really resonates with me. Earlier today, my only question was whether any news or theories had surfaced about the name Lilly might give Reta. Nothing more than that.

And then I'm sitting there thinking, “Seriously, AI? Why'd you have to come at me with somebody's agenda?”
 
One thing that caught me off guard and really gets under my skin is reaching the end of a vial. Even the smallest droplet of my peptides going to waste bothers me. I'm just not someone who likes throwing things away. Case in point: I'll keep scraping my yogurt cup until it looks brand new before I finally throw it out lol. So I end up grabbing a longer syringe of a different kind just to pull out whatever's left at the bottom, and then that syringe feels wasted too, since I only used it for that final dose. On top of that, those longer syringes tend to be as dull as a butter knife, so I attempt to move the liquid into a normal syringe by backloading, and somewhere in that process a few drops disappear while I'm clearing the air out, which makes the whole thing pointless...yet simply turning the vial upside down and knowing I can't extract every last bit honestly causes me something close to pain.

Then I remind myself that my stock is more than enough, I shouldn't be this OCD over it, and I could just chuck the vial with no drama. But that wouldn't be me. So.
 
JonSpartan said:

Tomorrow marks the start of week 4 on my peptide regimen. Even after doing plenty of homework, consulting my physicians, and reading up on everything, plenty of things caught me off guard.

Anonymity lets me speak with total candor. The World Wide Web is great!

Protocol:

  • BPC 157, daily (500 mcg)
  • KPV, daily (500 mcg)
  • GHK-cu, daily (2mg)
  • TB 500, twice a week (2.5mg)
  • MOTS-c, twice a week (2.5mg)
Background: A loose bone was taken out of my AC Joint, and some minor debris was cleaned up in the shoulder; I went overboard with handstands without caution, and after stacking that up across many years, well, you end up with a loose bone in the AC Joint plus debris.

Just one week after the shoulder operation, I broke my foot (5th metatarsal, or near pinky toe). The break happened while I tried a trick jump roping with my nephew. I know. It sounds lame. Totally lame.

That put me completely out of commission, stuck on the couch. It sucks if you're really active.

The appeal of accelerating the healing process was very alluring. For the sake of sanity, this posts assumes I purchased from a reputable supplier that the majority of people on this forum would feel comfortable buying from.

I began the above protocol roughly 7 weeks after breaking my foot; 8 weeks after shoulder surgery. Progress: Shoulder is "ahead of schedule," while my foot is "on schedule."

Surprises:

  • My first try was putting BPC, KPV, and GHK into a single syringe; I had no idea how hard that would be. Because holy shit I didn't know drawing with a "loaded" syringe meant creating a black hole of suction when pinning into another vial. This resulted in mixing peptides with other peptides, which, as a newbie, meant the peptides ended up in the trash. I now pin each peptide separately. It works for me. You do you and whatnot.
  • What happens if you're near the end of your Bac Water? For example: if you have 1ml of Bac Water left, but need to reconstitute with a new peptide with 2ml, can you draw from a new, different bottle of Bac Water? I don't know, but did. The point is I didn't anticipate situations like this.
  • The first time I pinned 2.5mg of TB 500, I just jabbed it in glute and pushed. Boom, bam pow. 1, 2, 3. Didn't know that wasn't a good approach. I now inject more slowly ("One Mississippi, Two Mississippi," etc).
  • Sometimes AI is more helpful than people online. It's true.
  • You start to wonder if what you're doing is actually working. It's exciting when you start. But over time, you wonder if maybe you're naturally healing? Maybe the peptides are helping? Maybe it's still too early to tell? Did you do something wrong? Did you buy bunk peptides? These questions eventually run through your head, ngl.
  • If you don't use crypto, learning how is annoying.
  • I purchased MOTS-c because I needed to spend a little more to get free shipping. I don't know if it's doing anything, tbh, though I get a 5 minute histamine when pinning it twice a week. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • I keep track of every shot, every day, in a Google Doc. I take notes each day for anything I noticed. For example: Today I used a new Bac Water; I write that down. Strangely, this has also turned into journaling. I'll write stuff like, "Today is the World Cup and we want Spain to win." It's just a few words. Everyone says "journal every day," but who wants to do that? Tracking progress daily has resulted into this unexpected benefit. For me, at least.
  • You can get Bac Water for free.
Other:

I have a private IG with a very small following. That is intentional.

These people know how hard I train, know my current injuries. They know me. The range of people who follow me is unique: childhood friends to global c-suite execs. I made an IG Story (disappears after 24 hours) on my protocol: "I am taking this, this, and this to help heal accelerate the healing of my injury. Here is what this, this, and this, do." etc. Something like that. 60 seconds. And holy shit, I got such a wide range of DMs from all sorts of people. It was very surprising! I believe there is a large appetite for peptides, beyond "Rogan" fans; Diary of a CEO, for example, recently had an episode talking about peptides. Different cohorts of people are learning about "peptides" from a variety of sources they trust. And a lot of people are curious, but don't want to do all the work, get crypto, or reconstitute, etc. I do not blame for wanting a solution where they could just buy peptides from "Amazon," if you will, with everything set up, trusted, and ready to go. It's wild all of these peptides were legal just three years ago.

Feel free to flame me in the comments below; I view it as a sign of endearment.

Cheers 🥂

Other than sharing the same peptides with you, I'm also taking nad+ at 100mg twice per week, plus right now I'm running epithalon and dsip in the evening.

As for your healing staying on track or even being a bit ahead, that's wonderful! Much better than it stalling out or getting worse.

For me, the klow stack gave clear but modest gains (I inject each one separately). A few ran out, and once I paused, the pain in my knees, wrists and hands came back. I reordered, then raised my bpc and tb doses to 1mg each on the same schedule, and afterward the improvement became really obvious, so I'm keeping it at that level.

It's possible I could drop back to 500mcg with them, which would make them last twice as long, so it is tempting, but I'm not willing to risk disrupting something that has worked so well for me.
 
amosmylove said:

Flash-BCR said:

Amos has returned!!....Great!.... 👍

@CNCCurrency

Satisfied at last 🤣🤣😘
2af74772e8352681f71854e173e92fb570ab831f2b71c9e686400b60c6f3c82e.gif
 
JohannesSweden77 said:


Thank you so much for sharing. I look forward to following your journey. And I agree with what you're saying about AI. I was reluctant to tell me personal AI about my endeavours in the gray world so I was unfaithful with another AI with these kinds of questions because I thought my AI would try and stop me but now I have started talking about peptides with it, I haven't said that I'm taking any but it's really positive to the whole thing which I never thought.

Click to expand...
ngl, AI has definitely come in handy. Though it's kind of amusing, since I ended up cornering my AI.

I said something along the lines of, "Look, whether you assist me or not, I'm going ahead with this. If you refuse, you're leaving me exposed to risk." Something like that lol. And it went along with it; it answers every question I have, and then I do my best to verify the facts myself. On the whole, it's been useful.

Sometimes, way more useful than, "Do YoUr ReSeArcH!" Like, yeah, I get it, but could you just nudge me toward the right path 😄
 
When it comes to pulling together responses to everything I ask, weighing them against peer-reviewed published research, flagging (or outright discarding) recommendations rooted in “bro science,” and boiling it all down, AI has proven extremely useful. What you get out of AI depends on what you put in.

Same as you, figuring out how vials and pins actually work was (and still is) something I had to learn step by step.
 
colg8r said:

When it comes to pulling together responses to everything I ask, weighing them against peer-reviewed published research, flagging (or outright discarding) recommendations rooted in “bro science,” and boiling it all down, AI has proven extremely useful. What you get out of AI depends on what you put in.

Same as you, figuring out how vials and pins actually work was (and still is) something I had to learn step by step.
I'm at an age where AI holds little attraction for me, so I wouldn't bring it into the routines I already know so well... Honestly, on most days I can hardly stand other people, and having my laptop boss me around as well probably wouldn't sit well with me... 😳
 
Flash-BCR said:

colg8r said:

When it comes to pulling together responses to everything I ask, weighing them against peer-reviewed published research, flagging (or outright discarding) recommendations rooted in “bro science,” and boiling it all down, AI has proven extremely useful. What you get out of AI depends on what you put in.

Same as you, figuring out how vials and pins actually work was (and still is) something I had to learn step by step.
I'm at an age where AI holds little attraction for me, so I wouldn't bring it into the routines I already know so well... Honestly, on most days I can hardly stand other people, and having my laptop boss me around as well probably wouldn't sit well with me... 😳
I'm quite old as well! The greatest thing about AI is that there are no people you have to put up with! 🤣
 
Flash-BCR said:

colg8r said:

When it comes to pulling together responses to everything I ask, weighing them against peer-reviewed published research, flagging (or outright discarding) recommendations rooted in “bro science,” and boiling it all down, AI has proven extremely useful. What you get out of AI depends on what you put in.

Same as you, figuring out how vials and pins actually work was (and still is) something I had to learn step by step.
I'm at an age where AI holds little attraction for me, so I wouldn't bring it into the routines I already know so well... Honestly, on most days I can hardly stand other people, and having my laptop boss me around as well probably wouldn't sit well with me... 😳
ngl, AI really gets on my nerves.

Do you recall the early days of Google? Back then, you'd be chatting with a group of friends, and there was always that one guy who'd pull out his phone and "Google" every single thing.

These days, it's the same deal with AI, only now that irritating person believes they're some kind of authority, even though their "knowledge" comes straight from a 2-year-old Reddit post with just two upvotes lol.

What truly irritates me ... is how businesses are cramming "AI" into goods and services that nobody ever requested.

Does anyone else recall the whole "smart kitchen" craze?

I mean, no one was asking for a refrigerator or oven that makes you install an app lol ... all I want is a fridge that keeps working for 30 years, FFS! 😂
 
amosmylove said:

One thing that caught me off guard and really gets under my skin is reaching the end of a vial. Even the smallest droplet of my peptides going to waste bothers me. I'm just not someone who likes throwing things away. Case in point: I'll keep scraping my yogurt cup until it looks brand new before I finally throw it out lol. So I end up grabbing a longer syringe of a different kind just to pull out whatever's left at the bottom, and then that syringe feels wasted too, since I only used it for that final dose. On top of that, those longer syringes tend to be as dull as a butter knife, so I attempt to move the liquid into a normal syringe by backloading, and somewhere in that process a few drops disappear while I'm clearing the air out, which makes the whole thing pointless...yet simply turning the vial upside down and knowing I can't extract every last bit honestly causes me something close to pain.

Then I remind myself that my stock is more than enough, I shouldn't be this OCD over it, and I could just chuck the vial with no drama. But that wouldn't be me. So.
Back when pens weren't part of my routine yet, this situation came up on more than one occasion. Even flipping the vial over and going at it with a diabetic syringe, that final remnant refused to come out.

In the end I gave up and used a bottle opener to pry the top of the vial off, and only then did the syringe just barely squeeze into the vial's neck far enough to draw out that last trace.

That said, calling it "best practice" would probably be a stretch.
 
JonSpartan said:

Flash-BCR said:

colg8r said:

When it comes to pulling together responses to everything I ask, weighing them against peer-reviewed published research, flagging (or outright discarding) recommendations rooted in “bro science,” and boiling it all down, AI has proven extremely useful. What you get out of AI depends on what you put in.

Same as you, figuring out how vials and pins actually work was (and still is) something I had to learn step by step.
I'm at an age where AI holds little attraction for me, so I wouldn't bring it into the routines I already know so well... Honestly, on most days I can hardly stand other people, and having my laptop boss me around as well probably wouldn't sit well with me... 😳
ngl, AI really gets on my nerves.

Do you recall the early days of Google? Back then, you'd be chatting with a group of friends, and there was always that one guy who'd pull out his phone and "Google" every single thing.

These days, it's the same deal with AI, only now that irritating person believes they're some kind of authority, even though their "knowledge" comes straight from a 2-year-old Reddit post with just two upvotes lol.

What truly irritates me ... is how businesses are cramming "AI" into goods and services that nobody ever requested.

Does anyone else recall the whole "smart kitchen" craze?

I mean, no one was asking for a refrigerator or oven that makes you install an app lol ... all I want is a fridge that keeps working for 30 years, FFS! 😂
A week or so back, the power went out here, which almost never happens. My neighbor sent me a message: "my devices are telling (her) they are all 'offline'..."...So I replied to her, "my devices don't even know who I am...😳 "...
 
amosmylove said:

One thing that caught me off guard and really gets under my skin is reaching the end of a vial. Even the smallest droplet of my peptides going to waste bothers me. I'm just not someone who likes throwing things away. Case in point: I'll keep scraping my yogurt cup until it looks brand new before I finally throw it out lol. So I end up grabbing a longer syringe of a different kind just to pull out whatever's left at the bottom, and then that syringe feels wasted too, since I only used it for that final dose. On top of that, those longer syringes tend to be as dull as a butter knife, so I attempt to move the liquid into a normal syringe by backloading, and somewhere in that process a few drops disappear while I'm clearing the air out, which makes the whole thing pointless...yet simply turning the vial upside down and knowing I can't extract every last bit honestly causes me something close to pain.

Then I remind myself that my stock is more than enough, I shouldn't be this OCD over it, and I could just chuck the vial with no drama. But that wouldn't be me. So.
Pens take care of that. Use one of these spacers to extract the remaining amount.




the top pen vial spacer, indeed



TL;DR: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08LCXCN5W? = ideal pen spacers for 3ml vials. No, this isn't an affiliate link, and I have no affiliation or gain; who even is uxcell(tm)? ALRIGHT... I figure this is the smallest helpful piece of gear I can suggest: Anyone who uses injection pens...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com
 
amosmylove said:

One thing that caught me off guard and really gets under my skin is reaching the end of a vial. Even the smallest droplet of my peptides going to waste bothers me. I'm just not someone who likes throwing things away. Case in point: I'll keep scraping my yogurt cup until it looks brand new before I finally throw it out lol. So I end up grabbing a longer syringe of a different kind just to pull out whatever's left at the bottom, and then that syringe feels wasted too, since I only used it for that final dose. On top of that, those longer syringes tend to be as dull as a butter knife, so I attempt to move the liquid into a normal syringe by backloading, and somewhere in that process a few drops disappear while I'm clearing the air out, which makes the whole thing pointless...yet simply turning the vial upside down and knowing I can't extract every last bit honestly causes me something close to pain.

Then I remind myself that my stock is more than enough, I shouldn't be this OCD over it, and I could just chuck the vial with no drama. But that wouldn't be me. So.
I appreciate you posting this. I figured I was the only one. Trying to squeeze out that final drop from a vial and actually spilling a few drops in the process. Lol
 
amosmylove said:

JonSpartan said:

Tomorrow marks the start of week 4 on my peptide regimen. Even after doing plenty of homework, consulting my physicians, and reading up on everything, plenty of things caught me off guard.

Anonymity lets me speak with total candor. The World Wide Web is great!

Protocol:

  • BPC 157, daily (500 mcg)
  • KPV, daily (500 mcg)
  • GHK-cu, daily (2mg)
  • TB 500, twice a week (2.5mg)
  • MOTS-c, twice a week (2.5mg)
Background: A loose bone was taken out of my AC Joint, and some minor debris was cleaned up in the shoulder; I went overboard with handstands without caution, and after stacking that up across many years, well, you end up with a loose bone in the AC Joint plus debris.

Just one week after the shoulder operation, I broke my foot (5th metatarsal, or near pinky toe). The break happened while I tried a trick jump roping with my nephew. I know. It sounds lame. Totally lame.

That put me completely out of commission, stuck on the couch. It sucks if you're really active.

The appeal of accelerating the healing process was very alluring. For the sake of sanity, this posts assumes I purchased from a reputable supplier that the majority of people on this forum would feel comfortable buying from.

I began the above protocol roughly 7 weeks after breaking my foot; 8 weeks after shoulder surgery. Progress: Shoulder is "ahead of schedule," while my foot is "on schedule."

Surprises:

  • My first try was putting BPC, KPV, and GHK into a single syringe; I had no idea how hard that would be. Because holy shit I didn't know drawing with a "loaded" syringe meant creating a black hole of suction when pinning into another vial. This resulted in mixing peptides with other peptides, which, as a newbie, meant the peptides ended up in the trash. I now pin each peptide separately. It works for me. You do you and whatnot.
  • What happens if you're near the end of your Bac Water? For example: if you have 1ml of Bac Water left, but need to reconstitute with a new peptide with 2ml, can you draw from a new, different bottle of Bac Water? I don't know, but did. The point is I didn't anticipate situations like this.
  • The first time I pinned 2.5mg of TB 500, I just jabbed it in glute and pushed. Boom, bam pow. 1, 2, 3. Didn't know that wasn't a good approach. I now inject more slowly ("One Mississippi, Two Mississippi," etc).
  • Sometimes AI is more helpful than people online. It's true.
  • You start to wonder if what you're doing is actually working. It's exciting when you start. But over time, you wonder if maybe you're naturally healing? Maybe the peptides are helping? Maybe it's still too early to tell? Did you do something wrong? Did you buy bunk peptides? These questions eventually run through your head, ngl.
  • If you don't use crypto, learning how is annoying.
  • I purchased MOTS-c because I needed to spend a little more to get free shipping. I don't know if it's doing anything, tbh, though I get a 5 minute histamine when pinning it twice a week. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • I keep track of every shot, every day, in a Google Doc. I take notes each day for anything I noticed. For example: Today I used a new Bac Water; I write that down. Strangely, this has also turned into journaling. I'll write stuff like, "Today is the World Cup and we want Spain to win." It's just a few words. Everyone says "journal every day," but who wants to do that? Tracking progress daily has resulted into this unexpected benefit. For me, at least.
  • You can get Bac Water for free.
Other:

I have a private IG with a very small following. That is intentional.

These people know how hard I train, know my current injuries. They know me. The range of people who follow me is unique: childhood friends to global c-suite execs. I made an IG Story (disappears after 24 hours) on my protocol: "I am taking this, this, and this to help heal accelerate the healing of my injury. Here is what this, this, and this, do." etc. Something like that. 60 seconds. And holy shit, I got such a wide range of DMs from all sorts of people. It was very surprising! I believe there is a large appetite for peptides, beyond "Rogan" fans; Diary of a CEO, for example, recently had an episode talking about peptides. Different cohorts of people are learning about "peptides" from a variety of sources they trust. And a lot of people are curious, but don't want to do all the work, get crypto, or reconstitute, etc. I do not blame for wanting a solution where they could just buy peptides from "Amazon," if you will, with everything set up, trusted, and ready to go. It's wild all of these peptides were legal just three years ago.

Feel free to flame me in the comments below; I view it as a sign of endearment.

Cheers 🥂

Other than sharing the same peptides with you, I'm also taking nad+ at 100mg twice per week, plus right now I'm running epithalon and dsip in the evening.

As for your healing staying on track or even being a bit ahead, that's wonderful! Much better than it stalling out or getting worse.

For me, the klow stack gave clear but modest gains (I inject each one separately). A few ran out, and once I paused, the pain in my knees, wrists and hands came back. I reordered, then raised my bpc and tb doses to 1mg each on the same schedule, and afterward the improvement became really obvious, so I'm keeping it at that level.

It's possible I could drop back to 500mcg with them, which would make them last twice as long, so it is tempting, but I'm not willing to risk disrupting something that has worked so well for me.
Reading what you wrote has me on edge. The KLOw stack I use comes pre-mixed in the powder, and the results so far have been fantastic. For a couple of years I've dealt with chronic pain in my hip and lower back. About 5 weeks on KLOW, and the pain has dropped noticeably. Before, it kept me awake at night and sat at a $ out of 10 on the pain scale. These days it's closer to a 1-2 out of 10. I had hoped the issue was actually healed, but hearing your experience makes me a little worried that it might only last while I'm taking it.

I'm planning to pick up some DSIP soon, so I'd like to hear how it's working for you.
 
Back
Top