Unexpected 4.1kg Drop After a Week Away

islandtime50

Explorer
Joined
Jun 15, 2026
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver Island
Last week I had to travel for training. Lots of people in this community watch what they eat, and I'm in that group too, but my stomach is still quite sensitive since I lost most of my colon to cancer last December. I switched to a kitchenette room right away and bought food, yet the days in the classroom were long and I made compromises. I'm sure I didn't get enough sleep and I drank way too much coffee during the week. The hotel bed didn't help either. I ended up eating far more red meat than I normally do (enough that I felt stuffed a few times), and I couldn't make my daily shakes at all.

So anyway, I dropped 4.1kg in 1 week! That was definitely not what I was aiming for. I have never even titrated my tirz dosage up.

A big chunk of my adult life was spent living out of hotel rooms, and it seems that no longer works for me. I suppose the lesson is to be careful about being away from your own kitchen while on glp-1s.
 
I've had something similar on tirz. When you're in hotel beds for a week, drinking way more coffee than normal, and your meals are all over the place, the scale can show a drop of a few kilos that doesn't reflect real fat loss. Once you get back home, getting your fluids and rest back on track tends to reverse most of that. You're absolutely right to flag the risks of hotel living.
 
Back
Top