Bigdog0628
Explorer
I'm struggling to grasp what endotoxin levels mean. When looking at a test result, what number should I consider safe, and where does the threshold lie?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Grogu said:
Shared by Sufa Leeway in FPPG on TG.
Thoughts on Endotoxin test results
Image unavailable
docs.google.com
Bigdog0628 said:
Grogu said:
Shared by Sufa Leeway in FPPG on TG.
Thoughts on Endotoxin test results
Image unavailable
docs.google.com
This is a big help, thanks
Yeah, I had thought purity and quantity mattered most, so thanksGrogu said:
Bigdog0628 said:
Grogu said:
Shared by Sufa Leeway in FPPG on TG.
Thoughts on Endotoxin test results
Image unavailable
docs.google.com
This is a big help, thanks
Happy to hear that was useful. In my view it's quite cautious guidance, yet it holds up well. It gives you a way to weigh your own comfort with risk.
If someone buys t10, t20, and t30, does each one need its own test, or should they all be from the same batches?Calm Logic said:
Last summer I figured grabbing T10 would be neat — I'd mix that 10 mg of tirz with bacteriostatic water and shoot nearly all of it right away. Now that I'm worried about endotoxins and sterility, doing that seems pretty unhinged.
Endotoxin content can also differ from one vial to another inside the same batch, just like sterility and other things can.
When it comes to endos, NAD+ currently sits at the top of the list, or at least it has recently. The majority of NAD+ samples still come back acceptable, but a few show absurdly high numbers. (That's one more argument for steering clear of big NAD+ doses, for not injecting NAD+ intramuscularly, and/or for obtaining endo data on NAD+. Taking oral precursors may also reduce how much NAD+ you need to inject, and the supplement apigenin might do the same.)
Based on what I've observed, each of those will come from separate batches.Bigdog0628 said:
If someone buys t10, t20, and t30, does each one need its own test, or should they all be from the same batches?Calm Logic said:
Last summer I figured grabbing T10 would be neat — I'd mix that 10 mg of tirz with bacteriostatic water and shoot nearly all of it right away. Now that I'm worried about endotoxins and sterility, doing that seems pretty unhinged.
Endotoxin content can also differ from one vial to another inside the same batch, just like sterility and other things can.
When it comes to endos, NAD+ currently sits at the top of the list, or at least it has recently. The majority of NAD+ samples still come back acceptable, but a few show absurdly high numbers. (That's one more argument for steering clear of big NAD+ doses, for not injecting NAD+ intramuscularly, and/or for obtaining endo data on NAD+. Taking oral precursors may also reduce how much NAD+ you need to inject, and the supplement apigenin might do the same.)
This is exactly the information I needed—thank you so much!cheesecake said:
copying this over from another thread:
Endotoxin Warning
That flashing banner at the top of the board is something I'd like to talk about...except it isn't a thread you can reply to. How many of you actually test for endotoxins on a regular basis? I'll admit I don't. Nothing has gone wrong for me (so far), but it bothers me that I could be overlooking a safety signal. For those who have been...
View attachment 10545
GLP1Chat.com
Reference point: roughly 5 EU per kg per hour (≈350 EU/hour for a 70 kg person, given by IV)
Where they differ:
Stage 3: Which symptoms tend to show up at these levels?#-step-3-what-symptoms-are-likely-at-these-levels~100–150 EU per injection#-100-150-eu-per-injection
- That ceiling is written for slow IV exposure
- A subq shot still counts as a bolus relative to that standard, it simply absorbs more slowly.
- Which means:
- ~100–150 EU → at or under the cautious thresholds
- ~250–450 EU → getting close to, or past, what controlled settings normally permit (particularly once you treat it as a bolus-equivalent)
~200–300 EU per injection#-200-300-eu-per-injection
- Lots of people: nothing obvious
- For others:
- Tiredness, mild
- A headache, slight
- A small bump in heart rate
~400+ EU per injection#-400-eu-per-injection
- A subset of users will notice it:
- A mild sense of being “off” a few hours later
- Now and then chills, or sensitivity to temperature
- Raised heart rate (e.g., +10–20 bpm)
- A clear pyrogenic response becomes more likely:
- Chills / a mild fever
- Headaches
- Weariness
- A faster heart rate
- Lightheadedness is possible (a mild BP drop)
cheers, that's really handycheesecake said:
copying this over from another thread:
Endotoxin Warning
That flashing banner at the top of the board is something I'd like to talk about...except it isn't a thread you can reply to. How many of you actually test for endotoxins on a regular basis? I'll admit I don't. Nothing has gone wrong for me (so far), but it bothers me that I could be overlooking a safety signal. For those who have been...
View attachment 10545
GLP1Chat.com
Reference point: roughly 5 EU per kg per hour (≈350 EU/hour for a 70 kg person, given by IV)
Where they differ:
Stage 3: Which symptoms tend to show up at these levels?#-step-3-what-symptoms-are-likely-at-these-levels~100–150 EU per injection#-100-150-eu-per-injection
- That ceiling is written for slow IV exposure
- A subq shot still counts as a bolus relative to that standard, it simply absorbs more slowly.
- Which means:
- ~100–150 EU → at or under the cautious thresholds
- ~250–450 EU → getting close to, or past, what controlled settings normally permit (particularly once you treat it as a bolus-equivalent)
~200–300 EU per injection#-200-300-eu-per-injection
- Lots of people: nothing obvious
- For others:
- Tiredness, mild
- A headache, slight
- A small bump in heart rate
~400+ EU per injection#-400-eu-per-injection
- A subset of users will notice it:
- A mild sense of being “off” a few hours later
- Now and then chills, or sensitivity to temperature
- Raised heart rate (e.g., +10–20 bpm)
- A clear pyrogenic response becomes more likely:
- Chills / a mild fever
- Headaches
- Weariness
- A faster heart rate
- Lightheadedness is possible (a mild BP drop)