UK Online Pharmacy Purchase

techiemichael

Explorer
Joined
Jan 24, 2026
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
England
My BMI is 25, and I want to get rid of the last bit of fat. I’m choosing MJ since it’s regulated, and I’m not comfortable with the grey market yet.

Of course they won’t prescribe it to me at a BMI of 25, so during the online consultation I have to overstate my weight to push my BMI higher. The problem is that online pharmacies ask for front and back photos of you. Has anyone managed to get around this?
 
Sending older photos, if you happen to have some, is another option. Alternatively, your height can be brought down by a couple of inches.
 
Check out monj.co.uk to find out which pharmacies could be relevant for maintenance. That way you can also get a sense of what competitive prices look like. iirc, the site has a dedicated section for this.
 
Back
Top