UK Hi

Zaffy

Explorer
Joined
Aug 29, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Nottingham - UK
Just popping in to say hi everyone, and thanks for having me in this community. Since late last year I've been working on losing weight, and I've finally got to where I need to be — along the way I dropped close to 3.5 stone. Right now I'm looking into various peptides and picking up loads from folks like you. Oh, and I'm based in the UK — is anyone else here around my home town of Robin Hood Country

🙂
 
Zaffy said:

Just popping in to say hi everyone, and thanks for having me in this community. Since late last year I've been working on losing weight, and I've finally got to where I need to be — along the way I dropped close to 3.5 stone. Right now I'm looking into various peptides and picking up loads from folks like you. Oh, and I'm based in the UK — is anyone else here around my home town of Robin Hood Country

🙂
Actually, I'm a bit off — South Yorkshire is where I'm based, so only a short distance from you.

Great job on the weight loss; this place has plenty to take in, though fortunately there's a wealth of knowledge.
 
Zaffy said:

Just popping in to say hi everyone, and thanks for having me in this community. Since late last year I've been working on losing weight, and I've finally got to where I need to be — along the way I dropped close to 3.5 stone. Right now I'm looking into various peptides and picking up loads from folks like you. Oh, and I'm based in the UK — is anyone else here around my home town of Robin Hood Country

🙂
Also a little more to the South, but welcome
 
Niir0 said:

Zaffy said:

Just popping in to say hi everyone, and thanks for having me in this community. Since late last year I've been working on losing weight, and I've finally got to where I need to be — along the way I dropped close to 3.5 stone. Right now I'm looking into various peptides and picking up loads from folks like you. Oh, and I'm based in the UK — is anyone else here around my home town of Robin Hood Country

🙂
Actually, I'm a bit off — South Yorkshire is where I'm based, so only a short distance from you.

Great job on the weight loss; this place has plenty to take in, though fortunately there's a wealth of knowledge.
Cheers

🙂
 
carbonrooster said:

Zaffy said:

Just popping in to say hi everyone, and thanks for having me in this community. Since late last year I've been working on losing weight, and I've finally got to where I need to be — along the way I dropped close to 3.5 stone. Right now I'm looking into various peptides and picking up loads from folks like you. Oh, and I'm based in the UK — is anyone else here around my home town of Robin Hood Country

🙂
Also a little more to the South, but welcome
Thank you very much

🙂

Niir0 said:

Zaffy said:

Just popping in to say hi everyone, and thanks for having me in this community. Since late last year I've been working on losing weight, and I've finally got to where I need to be — along the way I dropped close to 3.5 stone. Right now I'm looking into various peptides and picking up loads from folks like you. Oh, and I'm based in the UK — is anyone else here around my home town of Robin Hood Country

🙂
Actually, I'm a bit off — South Yorkshire is where I'm based, so only a short distance from you.

Great job on the weight loss; this place has plenty to take in, though fortunately there's a wealth of knowledge.
Hello - I couldn't agree more, I had no idea there was this much to learn, or that so many peptides existed for such a variety of purposes - perhaps we'll run into each other in Meadow Hell - or maybe not !!! lol
 
Back
Top