Uh-oh! Vial arrived broken (photo included)

Same situation here, but there was zero padding at all. It came in nothing more than a flimsy grey plastic mailer. I messaged them that it showed up broken and haven't heard back yet.

C’est le gris.
 
Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

nurseratchit said:

Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

⬆️By the way, this came from a vendor with a 3-letter name that's widely recognized
Well, that certainly eliminates a lot of possibilities. 😂
"No Source Discussion," correct?

Clue: A lovely Asian girl

Your profile doesn't currently carry a source discussion restriction tag (as far as I can tell at this moment...)

Go ahead and call out the bad packing and shipping 😂 😂 😂, though after a parcel is handed to a common carrier, the mistreatment it might endure is anyone's guess.
 
Wyatt Erp, that vintage cowboy, was the culprit.

Shipped out of his Deleware corral.

My next order came with a generous credit from them.

Warehouse A's items had superior packing
 
Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

Wyatt Erp, that vintage cowboy, was the culprit.

Shipped out of his Deleware corral.

My next order came with a generous credit from them.

Warehouse A's items had superior packing
So did you end up eating it? How did it taste? 😂

EDIT: OH! I just realized what you actually meant. My brain is running slow tonight!
 
Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

A package showed up today. This was my 3rd order from them, and every time it's been multiple kits. While going through the final box, I discovered 1 vial had shattered in transit. That sucks! So, should I just take the loss? Before I reach out to them, I figured I'd ask the community here.

Surely someone else has dealt with a broken vial before. Any advice?
A single one of mine arrived shattered, so I simply swallowed it.
 
HouseCat said:

Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

Wyatt Erp, that vintage cowboy, was the culprit.

Shipped out of his Deleware corral.

My next order came with a generous credit from them.

Warehouse A's items had superior packing
So did you end up eating it? How did it taste? 😂

EDIT: OH! I just realized what you actually meant. My brain is running slow tonight!
Truth be told, I inhaled it through my nose.

Someone told me 60mg per day is acceptable, so I said why not. just kidding
 
Back
Top