Uh-oh! Vial arrived broken (photo included)

Joined
Jul 7, 2026
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Location
Arizona, USA
A package showed up today. This was my 3rd order from them, and every time it's been multiple kits. While going through the final box, I discovered 1 vial had shattered in transit. That sucks! So, should I just take the loss? Before I reach out to them, I figured I'd ask the community here.

Surely someone else has dealt with a broken vial before. Any advice?
 
I would let the vendor know about this; chances are they will offer some form of make-good on your next purchase.
 
Why would anyone wonder about this? Seeking reimbursement is the obvious move. Where's the downside?
 
tcpnomad said:

Why would anyone wonder about this? Seeking reimbursement is the obvious move. Where's the downside?
Yeah, I'm going to do that. A broken vial is new to me, and I was curious whether others have run into the same thing or how often it happens.
 
Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

tcpnomad said:

Why would anyone wonder about this? Seeking reimbursement is the obvious move. Where's the downside?
Yeah, I'm going to do that. A broken vial is new to me, and I was curious whether others have run into the same thing or how often it happens.
Out of a 10-vial kit, 1 NAD+ vial arrived shattered. The packaging was inadequate. That's the sole instance of damaged goods I've had from any supplier. Instead of a refund, the vendor gave me only a credit toward a future order.

However, luck was on my side: they'd also slipped up in another way, sending me a larger quantity of a different peptide than I'd paid for. So I ended up ahead. Given all these errors, I decided I wouldn't buy from them again, and simply dropped the matter.
 
Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

A package showed up today. This was my 3rd order from them, and every time it's been multiple kits. While going through the final box, I discovered 1 vial had shattered in transit. That sucks! So, should I just take the loss? Before I reach out to them, I figured I'd ask the community here.

Surely someone else has dealt with a broken vial before. Any advice?
You can't do anything beyond making a request. When your peps arrive, it's a smart habit to film yourself opening the package, so you'll have evidence of the condition it came in if they ask for it.
 
A typical peptide vial runs about $10 give or take, right?...So sure, I could reach out to them and give it a try...but still... 😳

If the packaging (like was mentioned) is so poor that a vial ends up shattered, then they aren't exactly worth ordering from again, am I right?...Pretty much everything I receive comes boxed and cushioned...
 
One time, a test vial showed up shattered. The seller applied a credit toward my following order.
 
Flash-BCR said:

A typical peptide vial runs about $10 give or take, right?...So sure, I could reach out to them and give it a try...but still... 😳

If the packaging (like was mentioned) is so poor that a vial ends up shattered, then they aren't exactly worth ordering from again, am I right?...Pretty much everything I receive comes boxed and cushioned...
Since you bring that up, this shipment came as 6 kits packed inside a plastic bubble envelope. The earlier orders, which shipped from another 'warehouse', arrived in boxes.
 
Since this has never occurred for me, I record a video every time I open a package. That way, if something like this does happen, I have evidence showing it wasn't on me. A single vial isn't a huge deal, and honestly, if you reach out to the vendor, you'll probably get a little something off your next purchase. Around $5 😆
 
Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

nurseratchit said:

Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

⬆️By the way, this came from a vendor with a 3-letter name that's widely recognized
Well, that certainly eliminates a lot of possibilities. 😂
"No Source Discussion," correct?

Clue: A lovely Asian girl
I'm going to take a stab at this: did she address you as dear and honey too? Appreciate the heads-up. At this point, the vendor responsible for the broken vial is clear to everyone.

All you need to do is reach out to your vendor, and you'll either receive a replacement vial or a price break on your next purchase. Even if this has already occurred with someone else, it's still not a problem.
 
skaylife said:

Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

nurseratchit said:

Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

⬆️By the way, this came from a vendor with a 3-letter name that's widely recognized
Well, that certainly eliminates a lot of possibilities. 😂
"No Source Discussion," correct?

Clue: A lovely Asian girl
I'm going to take a stab at this: did she address you as dear and honey too? Appreciate the heads-up. At this point, the vendor responsible for the broken vial is clear to everyone.

All you need to do is reach out to your vendor, and you'll either receive a replacement vial or a price break on your next purchase. Even if this has already occurred with someone else, it's still not a problem.
An envelope with bubble wrap makes it even clearer than that... pointing to 'warehouse B', unless I'm wrong... 😎
 
Flash-BCR said:

skaylife said:

Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

nurseratchit said:

Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

⬆️By the way, this came from a vendor with a 3-letter name that's widely recognized
Well, that certainly eliminates a lot of possibilities. 😂
"No Source Discussion," correct?

Clue: A lovely Asian girl
I'm going to take a stab at this: did she address you as dear and honey too? Appreciate the heads-up. At this point, the vendor responsible for the broken vial is clear to everyone.

All you need to do is reach out to your vendor, and you'll either receive a replacement vial or a price break on your next purchase. Even if this has already occurred with someone else, it's still not a problem.
An envelope with bubble wrap makes it even clearer than that... pointing to 'warehouse B', unless I'm wrong... 😎
You're definitely right. Under normal circumstances, every single one of them ought to be broken.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/kMLsdSdNTXU
 
skaylife said:

Flash-BCR said:

skaylife said:

Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

nurseratchit said:

Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

⬆️By the way, this came from a vendor with a 3-letter name that's widely recognized
Well, that certainly eliminates a lot of possibilities. 😂
"No Source Discussion," correct?

Clue: A lovely Asian girl
I'm going to take a stab at this: did she address you as dear and honey too? Appreciate the heads-up. At this point, the vendor responsible for the broken vial is clear to everyone.

All you need to do is reach out to your vendor, and you'll either receive a replacement vial or a price break on your next purchase. Even if this has already occurred with someone else, it's still not a problem.
An envelope with bubble wrap makes it even clearer than that... pointing to 'warehouse B', unless I'm wrong... 😎
You're definitely right. Under normal circumstances, every single one of them ought to be broken.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/kMLsdSdNTXU
A couple-four weeks back, someone posted photos showing how 'warehouse B' packs things...kits spilling out of bubble wrap envelopes that were loosely packed, plus at least 1 vial that was cracked or broken...

As for me, the shipments I've received from them have been fine, though I suppose I'm something of a daredevil adventure seeker... 👍 😎
 
Flash-BCR said:

skaylife said:

Flash-BCR said:

skaylife said:

Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

nurseratchit said:

Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

⬆️By the way, this came from a vendor with a 3-letter name that's widely recognized
Well, that certainly eliminates a lot of possibilities. 😂
"No Source Discussion," correct?

Clue: A lovely Asian girl
I'm going to take a stab at this: did she address you as dear and honey too? Appreciate the heads-up. At this point, the vendor responsible for the broken vial is clear to everyone.

All you need to do is reach out to your vendor, and you'll either receive a replacement vial or a price break on your next purchase. Even if this has already occurred with someone else, it's still not a problem.
An envelope with bubble wrap makes it even clearer than that... pointing to 'warehouse B', unless I'm wrong... 😎
You're definitely right. Under normal circumstances, every single one of them ought to be broken.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/kMLsdSdNTXU
A couple-four weeks back, someone posted photos showing how 'warehouse B' packs things...kits spilling out of bubble wrap envelopes that were loosely packed, plus at least 1 vial that was cracked or broken...

As for me, the shipments I've received from them have been fine, though I suppose I'm something of a daredevil adventure seeker... 👍 😎
That warehouse B post slipped past me. I'm going to go look for it now.
 
skaylife said:

Flash-BCR said:

skaylife said:

Flash-BCR said:

skaylife said:

Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

nurseratchit said:

Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

⬆️By the way, this came from a vendor with a 3-letter name that's widely recognized
Well, that certainly eliminates a lot of possibilities. 😂
"No Source Discussion," correct?

Clue: A lovely Asian girl
I'm going to take a stab at this: did she address you as dear and honey too? Appreciate the heads-up. At this point, the vendor responsible for the broken vial is clear to everyone.

All you need to do is reach out to your vendor, and you'll either receive a replacement vial or a price break on your next purchase. Even if this has already occurred with someone else, it's still not a problem.
An envelope with bubble wrap makes it even clearer than that... pointing to 'warehouse B', unless I'm wrong... 😎
You're definitely right. Under normal circumstances, every single one of them ought to be broken.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/kMLsdSdNTXU
A couple-four weeks back, someone posted photos showing how 'warehouse B' packs things...kits spilling out of bubble wrap envelopes that were loosely packed, plus at least 1 vial that was cracked or broken...

As for me, the shipments I've received from them have been fine, though I suppose I'm something of a daredevil adventure seeker... 👍 😎
That warehouse B post slipped past me. I'm going to go look for it now.
A or B, I can't say for sure...but B is what popped into my head... 😎
 
Flash-BCR said:

skaylife said:

Flash-BCR said:

skaylife said:

Flash-BCR said:

skaylife said:

Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

nurseratchit said:

Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

⬆️By the way, this came from a vendor with a 3-letter name that's widely recognized
Well, that certainly eliminates a lot of possibilities. 😂
"No Source Discussion," correct?

Clue: A lovely Asian girl
I'm going to take a stab at this: did she address you as dear and honey too? Appreciate the heads-up. At this point, the vendor responsible for the broken vial is clear to everyone.

All you need to do is reach out to your vendor, and you'll either receive a replacement vial or a price break on your next purchase. Even if this has already occurred with someone else, it's still not a problem.
An envelope with bubble wrap makes it even clearer than that... pointing to 'warehouse B', unless I'm wrong... 😎
You're definitely right. Under normal circumstances, every single one of them ought to be broken.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/kMLsdSdNTXU
A couple-four weeks back, someone posted photos showing how 'warehouse B' packs things...kits spilling out of bubble wrap envelopes that were loosely packed, plus at least 1 vial that was cracked or broken...

As for me, the shipments I've received from them have been fine, though I suppose I'm something of a daredevil adventure seeker... 👍 😎
That warehouse B post slipped past me. I'm going to go look for it now.
A or B, I can't say for sure...but B is what popped into my head... 😎
Indeed, "B" was the one. Nice guess!
 
Back
Top