Today marks 2 years since I injected my very first dose of compounded Tirz.
Looking back, it's incredible how profoundly this has reshaped my life—across so many areas—and some of that impact is only now really hitting me.
I was pulling up an old picture to show a buddy from before I dropped 64lbs, and honestly, each time I revisit those older shots, I seem to appear heavier in them.
You don't truly see the shifts until a good amount of time has gone by, and suddenly those before images look almost like a stranger.
Beyond how things look, there's a whole different level of physical ease.
My clothing fits well, I'm not dripping sweat right after stepping out of the shower, no more crashing after a massive meal—the list of upsides from the weight loss goes on and on.
It's really something to watch folks who are just beginning, discovering this wonder that can put an end to a lifetime of hardship.
A fresh version of me, a fresh version of you—we're all incredibly lucky to be here in this moment.
I'm deeply indebted to this community and everything I've picked up along the way.
This place isn't driven by selling things; it's built on connection, encouragement, and chasing a shared objective.
Here's to all my fellow adventurers!
Looking back, it's incredible how profoundly this has reshaped my life—across so many areas—and some of that impact is only now really hitting me.
I was pulling up an old picture to show a buddy from before I dropped 64lbs, and honestly, each time I revisit those older shots, I seem to appear heavier in them.
You don't truly see the shifts until a good amount of time has gone by, and suddenly those before images look almost like a stranger.
Beyond how things look, there's a whole different level of physical ease.
My clothing fits well, I'm not dripping sweat right after stepping out of the shower, no more crashing after a massive meal—the list of upsides from the weight loss goes on and on.
It's really something to watch folks who are just beginning, discovering this wonder that can put an end to a lifetime of hardship.
A fresh version of me, a fresh version of you—we're all incredibly lucky to be here in this moment.
I'm deeply indebted to this community and everything I've picked up along the way.
This place isn't driven by selling things; it's built on connection, encouragement, and chasing a shared objective.
Here's to all my fellow adventurers!