Two separate friends failed to recognize me yesterday!

Gr33dyOctopus

Explorer
Joined
Nov 9, 2025
Messages
608
Reaction score
0
Location
Federal way wa
At work this morning, one of my buddies swung by to pick something up. I waved him down in the parking lot, and once he stopped, he admitted he'd assumed I was just some random employee — I don't match the image he has of me anymore!

After that, I headed to a birthday celebration for a friend's 10-year-old son. My friend's girlfriend was out on the porch; she hadn't laid eyes on me for several months, and her expression was straight-up suspicious (stranger danger 😄) until I walked closer, and then she lit up with a grin. She told me she hadn't recognized me either!

120 pounds down motherfuckers! goal is 140 down!!! Its been just under a year!!
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

At work this morning, one of my buddies swung by to pick something up. I waved him down in the parking lot, and once he stopped, he admitted he'd assumed I was just some random employee — I don't match the image he has of me anymore!

After that, I headed to a birthday celebration for a friend's 10-year-old son. My friend's girlfriend was out on the porch; she hadn't laid eyes on me for several months, and her expression was straight-up suspicious (stranger danger 😄) until I walked closer, and then she lit up with a grin. She told me she hadn't recognized me either!

120 pounds down motherfuckers! goal is 140 down!!! Its been just under a year!!
"Wow... you dropped an entire person's worth of weight. 😳 So happy for you!, 👏

And the next huge change I'm waiting for is that closet right behind you. 😜"
 
That must feel incredible! A high school reunion is coming up that we're taking a flight across the US for, and I'm looking forward to appearing roughly identical to how I did 15 years back. Since we relocated, these folks haven't laid eyes on me in 8+ years, yet I'll appear unchanged. Woohoo!
 
WoW! Congrats!!!! I'm hoping that when I hit my 1yr mark, I'll have results like yours. My total to lose was 167lbs. 45lbs of that is already gone! Your goal of 140lbs was close to mine. What kept your skin from sagging? Other peps, good genetics or 1000 crunches a day?
 
Rosco P. Coltrane said:

Mr. Blonde said:

Nice work — you look like someone who fights in a cage!
My guess is that's the reason he's dropping so many pounds—he's aiming to become a UFC fighter.
Time to vote on what @Gr33dyOctopus should be called in the cage. I'll kick it off! "ockto-pushy"
 
bay_area_schizo said:

Rosco P. Coltrane said:

Mr. Blonde said:

Nice work — you look like someone who fights in a cage!
My guess is that's the reason he's dropping so many pounds—he's aiming to become a UFC fighter.
Time to vote on what @Gr33dyOctopus should be called in the cage. I'll kick it off! "ockto-pushy"
"Da Big Punch-A-Pus"

8f3f096d9dd5d885fdb399a07c5c5c55e8dba9506dc769b5de2bf71ad7f7d170.webp
 
FLglpguy said:

bay_area_schizo said:

Rosco P. Coltrane said:

Mr. Blonde said:

Nice work — you look like someone who fights in a cage!
My guess is that's the reason he's dropping so many pounds—he's aiming to become a UFC fighter.
Time to vote on what @Gr33dyOctopus should be called in the cage. I'll kick it off! "ockto-pushy"
"Da Big Punch-A-Pus"

View attachment 10549
that's the whole thing, dude 😭
 
At work, a girlfriend of mine whom I hadn't seen in 12 months video-called me out of the blue. I picked up, and she blurted "this stupid fucking thing, I hate this system, I know you love it b--HOLY GOD YOU'RE A SKINNY BLONDE!" "I AM! I AM A SKINNY BLONDE!" "HOLY GOD!" "HOLY GOD!!!!"
 
Back
Top