Two retatrutide injections on the same day

sunnygirl

Explorer
Joined
Apr 27, 2026
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Hi everyone. This might sound like a dumb question, but is there anyone here who injects twice in one day, back to back, because their unit dose is high? Right now I'm on 4mg of reta. My vial is low mg and I add 2ml of bac, which means I need close to 70 units for my 4mg dose. While reading around here, I noticed a lot of people warning against injecting that much "liquid" in a single go.

Splitting it into 2mg twice a week is one option. Still, I'm wondering whether anyone simply does two injections on the same day, in different spots, so that the total ends up the same as one injection.
 
There's nothing stopping you, even though .7ml is not a crazy volume. If it were me, I wouldn't split it. In the end, both approaches work, so go with whichever you like. Next time just reconstitute using less BAC. Using 2ml in a low dose vial serves no purpose.
 
Taking them one right after the other would be fine, nothing to worry about.

And .7ml isn't anything to be concerned about either. My own SQ injection is 2ml, given once a week.

If you wanted to, down the road you could use less reconstitution volume.
 
sunnygirl said:

Hi everyone. This might sound like a dumb question, but is there anyone here who injects twice in one day, back to back, because their unit dose is high? Right now I'm on 4mg of reta. My vial is low mg and I add 2ml of bac, which means I need close to 70 units for my 4mg dose. While reading around here, I noticed a lot of people warning against injecting that much "liquid" in a single go.

Splitting it into 2mg twice a week is one option. Still, I'm wondering whether anyone simply does two injections on the same day, in different spots, so that the total ends up the same as one injection.
For a 1mg reta vial I add 1ml of BAC....my 4mg dose works out to 4ml/40unit....reta doesn't have much of a reputation for being a spicy/stingy shot....so on your next recon, maybe drop it a bit.... 👍
 
sunnygirl said:

Hi everyone. This might sound like a dumb question, but is there anyone here who injects twice in one day, back to back, because their unit dose is high? Right now I'm on 4mg of reta. My vial is low mg and I add 2ml of bac, which means I need close to 70 units for my 4mg dose. While reading around here, I noticed a lot of people warning against injecting that much "liquid" in a single go.

Splitting it into 2mg twice a week is one option. Still, I'm wondering whether anyone simply does two injections on the same day, in different spots, so that the total ends up the same as one injection.
I mix my reta30 using 1.5 ml of bac, which keeps my injection volume down.
 
Yeah, 1ml/10mg is the most dilution I'd suggest. There's simply no need for it, and that bac water isn't cheap! Two injections won't cause you any problems.
 
Builderman said:

sunnygirl said:

Hi everyone. This might sound like a dumb question, but is there anyone here who injects twice in one day, back to back, because their unit dose is high? Right now I'm on 4mg of reta. My vial is low mg and I add 2ml of bac, which means I need close to 70 units for my 4mg dose. While reading around here, I noticed a lot of people warning against injecting that much "liquid" in a single go.

Splitting it into 2mg twice a week is one option. Still, I'm wondering whether anyone simply does two injections on the same day, in different spots, so that the total ends up the same as one injection.
I mix my reta30 using 1.5 ml of bac, which keeps my injection volume down.
That's my routine too. Uses way less bac water and the numbers stay simple: 10 units gives 2mg, 20 units gives 4mg.
 
sunnygirl said:

Hi everyone. This might sound like a dumb question, but is there anyone here who injects twice in one day, back to back, because their unit dose is high? Right now I'm on 4mg of reta. My vial is low mg and I add 2ml of bac, which means I need close to 70 units for my 4mg dose. While reading around here, I noticed a lot of people warning against injecting that much "liquid" in a single go.

Splitting it into 2mg twice a week is one option. Still, I'm wondering whether anyone simply does two injections on the same day, in different spots, so that the total ends up the same as one injection.

If a situation calls for 2 shots in 1 day -- whether it's reta or something else -- keep both injections to roughly the same region.
 
4StrandKnot said:

sunnygirl said:

Hi everyone. This might sound like a dumb question, but is there anyone here who injects twice in one day, back to back, because their unit dose is high? Right now I'm on 4mg of reta. My vial is low mg and I add 2ml of bac, which means I need close to 70 units for my 4mg dose. While reading around here, I noticed a lot of people warning against injecting that much "liquid" in a single go.

Splitting it into 2mg twice a week is one option. Still, I'm wondering whether anyone simply does two injections on the same day, in different spots, so that the total ends up the same as one injection.

If a situation calls for 2 shots in 1 day -- whether it's reta or something else -- keep both injections to roughly the same region.
What's the reasoning behind recommending the same spot?
 
Builderman said:

sunnygirl said:

Hi everyone. This might sound like a dumb question, but is there anyone here who injects twice in one day, back to back, because their unit dose is high? Right now I'm on 4mg of reta. My vial is low mg and I add 2ml of bac, which means I need close to 70 units for my 4mg dose. While reading around here, I noticed a lot of people warning against injecting that much "liquid" in a single go.

Splitting it into 2mg twice a week is one option. Still, I'm wondering whether anyone simply does two injections on the same day, in different spots, so that the total ends up the same as one injection.
I mix my reta30 using 1.5 ml of bac, which keeps my injection volume down.
At a maintenance dose, I'm experimenting with 4 and 6mg, and for that I now use 2ml. Back when 10mg was my dose, I'd recon R60 with 3ml, which gave me a 50u/.5ml shot. From an R30 at 10mg, I'd only get 3, maybe 4 shots.
 
Flash-BCR said:

sunnygirl said:

Hi everyone. This might sound like a dumb question, but is there anyone here who injects twice in one day, back to back, because their unit dose is high? Right now I'm on 4mg of reta. My vial is low mg and I add 2ml of bac, which means I need close to 70 units for my 4mg dose. While reading around here, I noticed a lot of people warning against injecting that much "liquid" in a single go.

Splitting it into 2mg twice a week is one option. Still, I'm wondering whether anyone simply does two injections on the same day, in different spots, so that the total ends up the same as one injection.
For a 1mg reta vial I add 1ml of BAC....my 4mg dose works out to 4ml/40unit....reta doesn't have much of a reputation for being a spicy/stingy shot....so on your next recon, maybe drop it a bit.... 👍
I'm either confused or you're misusing "unit." Suppose you mix 1mg with 1ml, then a 4mg dose means 4 vials, which comes to 4ml, or 400units...right?
 
ibnsos said:

Flash-BCR said:

sunnygirl said:

Hi everyone. This might sound like a dumb question, but is there anyone here who injects twice in one day, back to back, because their unit dose is high? Right now I'm on 4mg of reta. My vial is low mg and I add 2ml of bac, which means I need close to 70 units for my 4mg dose. While reading around here, I noticed a lot of people warning against injecting that much "liquid" in a single go.

Splitting it into 2mg twice a week is one option. Still, I'm wondering whether anyone simply does two injections on the same day, in different spots, so that the total ends up the same as one injection.
For a 1mg reta vial I add 1ml of BAC....my 4mg dose works out to 4ml/40unit....reta doesn't have much of a reputation for being a spicy/stingy shot....so on your next recon, maybe drop it a bit.... 👍
I'm either confused or you're misusing "unit." Suppose you mix 1mg with 1ml, then a 4mg dose means 4 vials, which comes to 4ml, or 400units...right?
I messed up the math on that one....it's actually 10mg.... 😳 😎 👍
 
Back
Top