Two months in.... months in.

AYarter

Explorer
Joined
Jan 19, 2026
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
Arlington, TX
At one point I'd put on extra weight. Then I dropped fifty pounds, built up a solid wardrobe that fit well, and things were going fine overall. About two years back I relocated to Texas, and right away I got hurt. Before that I was rollerblading 10 - 20 miles a day x 3 times a week and hiking up mountains; after, I kept the same diet — maybe worse — and just sat around at home. All fifty pounds I'd shed came back, plus more.

I'd begun losing it on my own, but it was really hard. I think I got rid of around twenty pounds. In my early 40s it was far harder than it had been only a few years earlier. So I turned to tirz for help... And it worked. Apparently I'm a super responder, because 4 weeks in I'd already lost over 20 lb. I quit stepping on the scale, but I continued logging calories and working out, and the weight kept dropping.

My girlfriend came to visit for valentines day, and she picked up on it -- and I noticed my clothes had gotten too big (?!) I dug out my old clothes and damn.. they fit.

Now, in my back closet there was a 'hamper of shame' left over from my move. Nothing ever fit, and each attempt was always worse. Except for a few shirts that are a bit tighter than I'd prefer.

I managed to move those into a small drawer and toss out the hamper of shame.

Here's to the next few months!
 
AYarter said:

At one point I'd put on extra weight. Then I dropped fifty pounds, built up a solid wardrobe that fit well, and things were going fine overall. About two years back I relocated to Texas, and right away I got hurt. Before that I was rollerblading 10 - 20 miles a day x 3 times a week and hiking up mountains; after, I kept the same diet — maybe worse — and just sat around at home. All fifty pounds I'd shed came back, plus more.

I'd begun losing it on my own, but it was really hard. I think I got rid of around twenty pounds. In my early 40s it was far harder than it had been only a few years earlier. So I turned to tirz for help... And it worked. Apparently I'm a super responder, because 4 weeks in I'd already lost over 20 lb. I quit stepping on the scale, but I continued logging calories and working out, and the weight kept dropping.

My girlfriend came to visit for valentines day, and she picked up on it -- and I noticed my clothes had gotten too big (?!) I dug out my old clothes and damn.. they fit.

Now, in my back closet there was a 'hamper of shame' left over from my move. Nothing ever fit, and each attempt was always worse. Except for a few shirts that are a bit tighter than I'd prefer.

I managed to move those into a small drawer and toss out the hamper of shame.

Here's to the next few months!

How were you eating? What about carbs?
 
Back
Top