I'm pretty new around here, and buying in the grey markets with crypto was a first for me.
I bounced between several wallets, Trust wallet among them. These days, Trust wallet is my go-to.
Link a debit card, or take the newer cash app to trust wallet path. Pick your currency within the wallet, then send.
Simple!
Just make sure you select the right coin and network based on what the vendor tells you. USDT on Ethereum works for me.
Sharing this in case someone else has been stuck for about a week the way I was.
I bounced between several wallets, Trust wallet among them. These days, Trust wallet is my go-to.
Link a debit card, or take the newer cash app to trust wallet path. Pick your currency within the wallet, then send.
Simple!
Just make sure you select the right coin and network based on what the vendor tells you. USDT on Ethereum works for me.
Sharing this in case someone else has been stuck for about a week the way I was.