TRU NIAGEN

Morgoth

Explorer
Joined
Sep 14, 2026
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Kentucky
Started this 3 days back, 300mg pill, and I'm curious whether anyone here is on it right now and has felt anything from it? The research papers looked solid, and they indicated results equal to or superior to direct NAD injections. So I thought, fewer injections is a win lol. My only worry is that the site and the advertising give off that vibe of those overblown supplements that do nothing.
 
I've taken this every day for almost 10 years now. Research indicates NAD precursors work just as well as NAD, or possibly even better. A 3rd-party study exists that backs this up, and within that study TruNiagen is named as one of the two most dependable sources. Personally, I wouldn't call it a feelz-type supplement, but I have faith that it does its job. What I notice more is the effect of skipping a day, rather than any big lift when I do take it.
 
Chili777 said:

I've taken this every day for almost 10 years now. Research indicates NAD precursors work just as well as NAD, or possibly even better. A 3rd-party study exists that backs this up, and within that study TruNiagen is named as one of the two most dependable sources. Personally, I wouldn't call it a feelz-type supplement, but I have faith that it does its job. What I notice more is the effect of skipping a day, rather than any big lift when I do take it.
Thanks. What's the dose you're on at the moment? And how did you ramp up to it?
 
Morgoth said:

Thanks. What's the dose you're on at the moment? And how did you ramp up to it?
My starting dose was 300 mg daily, and I didn't titrate. The recommendation is 300 mg if you're under 50 YO and 1,000 for those over 50 YO, though 600 mg is my ceiling while cycling Mots-C or SS-31, since I want the extra boost. Because it's fairly pricey, 1,000 mg isn't something I'll take. To keep it more economical, I typically buy the 180-day supply.
 
I use liposomal NR made by renue science. There was no titration phase for me, and my daily amount is 500mg. Honestly, the noticeable impact is not huge in my case, though I do believe the research supports it, and at a minimum it appears free of negative effects with long term use.
 
Plain niacin may be all you need. From what I understand, the newest research on NMN/NR precursors indicates they get converted to niacin first, and only after that do they become NAD+.
 
NMN had zero impact on me. TruNiagen (NR) gave me a really pleasant effect. I'm curious whether Niacin will convert and deliver the same outcome.

(Edited to fix the autocorrect)
 
Morgoth said:

Started this 3 days back, 300mg pill, and I'm curious whether anyone here is on it right now and has felt anything from it? The research papers looked solid, and they indicated results equal to or superior to direct NAD injections. So I thought, fewer injections is a win lol. My only worry is that the site and the advertising give off that vibe of those overblown supplements that do nothing.
I used it for roughly a month, and my motivation was much like yours (cutting out one injection). It belonged to a stack I was using to bring cortisol down, but in the end the cost kept me from buying it a second time. The trial was brief, yet as far as I can recall, I did notice feeling somewhat more at ease during the day.
 
Back
Top