Triz side effect: anyone else noticing a fair amount of undigested food in their stool?

blueandazure

Explorer
Joined
Jan 4, 2026
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
Bangkok
It could be related to the fact that I've switched up what I eat — more vegetables, salads, that kind of thing. Still, it's odd to see leaves, carrot pieces, and other debris coming out. Particularly at 2 days after a dose, for whatever reason. For whatever reason, the triz sides hit @ 48 hours out from a dose.
 
That's never occurred for me while taking triz. It strikes me as somewhat odd — logically, I'd expect slower stomach emptying to leave food better broken down because it stays in the system longer, not worse!

What dosage are you taking?
 
coke4polar said:

That's never occurred for me while taking triz. It strikes me as somewhat odd — logically, I'd expect slower stomach emptying to leave food better broken down because it stays in the system longer, not worse!

What dosage are you taking?

The upper portion of the GI tract moves more slowly, while the lower portion may speed up or slow down compared with how it was previously.

blueandazure said:

It could be related to the fact that I've switched up what I eat — more vegetables, salads, that kind of thing. Still, it's odd to see leaves, carrot pieces, and other debris coming out. Particularly at 2 days after a dose, for whatever reason. For whatever reason, the triz sides hit @ 48 hours out from a dose.

Right. That window still falls within peak concentration, which occurs roughly 24 to 48 hours following the dose.

Since I follow a mostly vegetarian diet, and people eating that way tend as a group to have more diarrhea because of all the plants, that fits.
 
coke4polar said:

That's never occurred for me while taking triz. It strikes me as somewhat odd — logically, I'd expect slower stomach emptying to leave food better broken down because it stays in the system longer, not worse!

What dosage are you taking?
5mg every 5 days.
 
With every GLP I've tried, diarrhea shows up — whether I'm just beginning or increasing the dose.

For diarrhea caused by GLPs, Florastor Advanced's probiotic has been the best fix I've found so far. Immodium and kratom are two other things that also work for me.
 
Hmm, this isn't a pleasant loop: the stomach slows down and empties more slowly. Around day 3, everything flushes out. (It's like the stomach revolting against that sluggishness)

After that, you have to rebuild the gut bacteria. It's miserable.
 
blueandazure said:

It could be related to the fact that I've switched up what I eat — more vegetables, salads, that kind of thing. Still, it's odd to see leaves, carrot pieces, and other debris coming out. Particularly at 2 days after a dose, for whatever reason. For whatever reason, the triz sides hit @ 48 hours out from a dose.

Lettuce, carrots, corn, bell peppers… your colon can't completely break those down since they're insoluable fiber. As they move through, they work like a broom and sweep everything out — that's the reason ruffage benefits you.

Tirz isn't involved in this at all, though.

Plus, if this stuff isn't showing up for someone, then they're simply not getting enough ruffage in their diet.
 
Back
Top