Triz 60mg vials to 2.5mg

steppinthrax

Explorer
Joined
Dec 21, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
East Coast
I'm getting back on Triz after taking several months off. This time I bought 60mg vials; my last dose before stopping was 7.5mg, and back then I was working with 30mg vials.

From what I gather, how much BAC water you add is up to you. Running the numbers, if 3m BAC goes into a 60mg vial, then pulling 13 cc should give 2.5mg.

What I'm wondering is whether there's a minimum BAC volume required to dilute 60mg, and also how much the vial can actually hold. I don't have an old vial on hand to check the fill capacity.
 
3 ml works, and 2 ml is also an option if that's what you prefer, which gives you a 30 mg concentration. Realistically, with a 60 mg bottle, going past three probably isn't doable. Another route: take that 60 mg bottle, divide it into two bottles, and freeze one half, since at 2.5 and titrating back up, that 60 mg bottle is going to stick around for a very long f****** time.
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

3 ml works, and 2 ml is also an option if that's what you prefer, which gives you a 30 mg concentration. Realistically, with a 60 mg bottle, going past three probably isn't doable. Another route: take that 60 mg bottle, divide it into two bottles, and freeze one half, since at 2.5 and titrating back up, that 60 mg bottle is going to stick around for a very long f****** time.
Is it okay to put Triz that's already been mixed with Bac in the freezer?
 
steppinthrax said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

3 ml works, and 2 ml is also an option if that's what you prefer, which gives you a 30 mg concentration. Realistically, with a 60 mg bottle, going past three probably isn't doable. Another route: take that 60 mg bottle, divide it into two bottles, and freeze one half, since at 2.5 and titrating back up, that 60 mg bottle is going to stick around for a very long f****** time.
Is it okay to put Triz that's already been mixed with Bac in the freezer?
Do not do that! The freezer is only meant for the powder.
 
catrix said:

steppinthrax said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

3 ml works, and 2 ml is also an option if that's what you prefer, which gives you a 30 mg concentration. Realistically, with a 60 mg bottle, going past three probably isn't doable. Another route: take that 60 mg bottle, divide it into two bottles, and freeze one half, since at 2.5 and titrating back up, that 60 mg bottle is going to stick around for a very long f****** time.
Is it okay to put Triz that's already been mixed with Bac in the freezer?
Do not do that! The freezer is only meant for the powder.
Yes, that matches what I've always understood: keep powders frozen, never reconstituted triz.
 
There are those who go this route. I've tried it myself and the outcome was positive, no difference in how it felt. A number of these compounds appear to be far more robust than the warnings suggest.
 
steppinthrax said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

3 ml works, and 2 ml is also an option if that's what you prefer, which gives you a 30 mg concentration. Realistically, with a 60 mg bottle, going past three probably isn't doable. Another route: take that 60 mg bottle, divide it into two bottles, and freeze one half, since at 2.5 and titrating back up, that 60 mg bottle is going to stick around for a very long f****** time.
Is it okay to put Triz that's already been mixed with Bac in the freezer?
😂 Of course it's possible, I wouldn't claim that unless it were accurate. Look around the site for more information.
 
steppinthrax said:

I'm getting back on Triz after taking several months off. This time I bought 60mg vials; my last dose before stopping was 7.5mg, and back then I was working with 30mg vials.

From what I gather, how much BAC water you add is up to you. Running the numbers, if 3m BAC goes into a 60mg vial, then pulling 13 cc should give 2.5mg.

What I'm wondering is whether there's a minimum BAC volume required to dilute 60mg, and also how much the vial can actually hold. I don't have an old vial on hand to check the fill capacity.

That works out to 13 units, or 0.13cc / 0.13ml.

Personally, I aim to keep each shot at no more than 0.5ml. Usually I divide the dose, so a 15mg/week plan becomes 7.5mg per injection, which is fine if the concentration is 20-30mg/ml (meaning 2-3ml of bac water).

The real problem is how long a 60mg vial will last when you're only doing 2.5mg/week. I have a rough idea that a mixed vial shouldn't be kept more than 3 months before it's wasted.

Also, I'm completely fine with freezing already-reconstituted Tirz, but only one time.
 
It's tirz, not triz.

When I reconstitute, I prefer to think in terms of what the syringe markings will show. Drawing 5, 10, or 15 units is simpler than 13, so I aim for those increments. You can use the reverse calculator linked in my signature.

Also, verify the CoA for the exact batch you have, and if the real mass deviates significantly (around +/- 5%?) from the label, base your math on that actual value.
 
The strongest tirz concentration I've come across from a legit compounding pharmacy was 22mg/ml, though I can't recall which one. So 3ml BAC ought to work for 60mg.
 
FRMN01 said:

The strongest tirz concentration I've come across from a legit compounding pharmacy was 22mg/ml, though I can't recall which one. So 3ml BAC ought to work for 60mg.

My compounded vial sits at 28mg/ml, while Lilly's go as high as 30mg/ml in their vials.
 
woundcarping said:

FRMN01 said:

The strongest tirz concentration I've come across from a legit compounding pharmacy was 22mg/ml, though I can't recall which one. So 3ml BAC ought to work for 60mg.

My compounded vial sits at 28mg/ml, while Lilly's go as high as 30mg/ml in their vials.
Appreciate it, that's helpful info
 
Once it's mixed, divide the solution among smaller vials — around 6 of them — and put 5 in the freezer. For my own, I split it into 1/3's using 3ml's of bac water, and because of the overfill I end up at 23.33mg/ml, which lines up exactly with the 7.5mg's I need.
 
Back
Top