Trevor and Garett — Any Fresh News? The Actual Holy Grail

Smiter

Explorer
Joined
Apr 16, 2026
Messages
629
Reaction score
0
Location
Virginia, USA
I've spent ages hoping for a glimmer of good news about that ambrosial pair, Trevogrumab plus Garetosmab. When it came to launching an all-out, no-holds-barred search for Trevor, I simply lacked the 'Courage'. Based on the early data, this duo looks like a godsend for body recomposition. The trial running right now pairs semaglutide with the two of them, yet it's logical to think Tirza and Reta might deliver a far stronger effect alongside T&G. Anyone got word on when we can drain our wallets to source them on the grey?
 
After going through that, I asked myself: "Am I having a stroke?"

I'm not picking up any toast scent...
 
From what I gather, monoclonal antibodies — those drugs that usually end in -mab, unlike our -tide companions — are far harder to fake.

That rules out Thursday.





7f5aabe1850e9e1f493b6a6eda89de67cae8d82db1c76a0c8b9977f637e5f0ed.webp
 
Smiter said:

indolent said:

From what I gather, monoclonal antibodies — those drugs that usually end in -mab, unlike our -tide companions — are far harder to fake.

That rules out Thursday.





View attachment 10045
Damn it. The deprived and downtrodden have nothing to look forward to.
Still, the depraved and downtrodden can now wash away their misery with grey eloralintide. Whether that counts as hope is unclear, but it is at least something.
 
indolent said:

Smiter said:

indolent said:

From what I gather, monoclonal antibodies — those drugs that usually end in -mab, unlike our -tide companions — are far harder to fake.

That rules out Thursday.





View attachment 10045
Damn it. The deprived and downtrodden have nothing to look forward to.
Still, the depraved and downtrodden can now wash away their misery with grey eloralintide. Whether that counts as hope is unclear, but it is at least something.
Look, I'm deprived, not depraved. Elora comes across as too fancy for those of us who are downtrodden. That isn't hope — it's contempt, my fellow Sloth-dude. Still, the key component of the trio can be bought... at an absurd cost. My wish is that a knock-off shows up eventually.
 
Smiter said:

I've spent ages hoping for a glimmer of good news about that ambrosial pair, Trevogrumab plus Garetosmab. When it came to launching an all-out, no-holds-barred search for Trevor, I simply lacked the 'Courage'. Based on the early data, this duo looks like a godsend for body recomposition. The trial running right now pairs semaglutide with the two of them, yet it's logical to think Tirza and Reta might deliver a far stronger effect alongside T&G. Anyone got word on when we can drain our wallets to source them on the grey?
I'm after that as well!!!!
 
Rezwalker said:

Smiter said:

I've spent ages hoping for a glimmer of good news about that ambrosial pair, Trevogrumab plus Garetosmab. When it came to launching an all-out, no-holds-barred search for Trevor, I simply lacked the 'Courage'. Based on the early data, this duo looks like a godsend for body recomposition. The trial running right now pairs semaglutide with the two of them, yet it's logical to think Tirza and Reta might deliver a far stronger effect alongside T&G. Anyone got word on when we can drain our wallets to source them on the grey?
I'm after that as well!!!!
Obviously! Any guy in his right mind would agree that the 3 of them together are pure paradise.
 
Back
Top