Traveling with a lighter load

byefatlicia

Explorer
Joined
Jun 14, 2025
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Location
Arizona
So here I am, sitting on a flight... on my way to Indy for a good time and to see some relatives who are close by.

The last time these people laid eyes on me, I weighed 70 pounds more.

With 1 of them, I'd actually made a promise that I would be slimmer by our next meeting. Glad I came through on that🙂
 
byefatlicia said:

So here I am, sitting on a flight... on my way to Indy for a good time and to see some relatives who are close by.

The last time these people laid eyes on me, I weighed 70 pounds more.

With 1 of them, I'd actually made a promise that I would be slimmer by our next meeting. Glad I came through on that🙂
Go wow them!! 🎉
 
a50361a140790b553eb955cefea2f2a58a35d721c0de5dc446586f27ce482353.gif
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

I'm really looking forward to my next flight — in the past, I couldn't even put the tray down....
I still remember how I used to try to fold my thigh fat underneath myself so I wouldn't spill over into the neighboring seat.
 
ambot88 said:

did your updated look manage to impress them properly?
They couldn't believe it, and they wanted to know the details. It's amusing. At the start, no one had any interest in my miraculous Chinese powder. But once the results are right there in front of you... I had a captive audience🙂
 
byefatlicia said:

ambot88 said:

did your updated look manage to impress them properly?
They couldn't believe it, and they wanted to know the details. It's amusing. At the start, no one had any interest in my miraculous Chinese powder. But once the results are right there in front of you... I had a captive audience🙂
haha, it's amusing how that turns out, right? Quite a few folks warned me it was foolish and risky, yet every one of them has come around completely, and the majority are using it themselves. Someone just had to take the initial step.
 
ambot88 said:

byefatlicia said:

ambot88 said:

did your updated look manage to impress them properly?
They couldn't believe it, and they wanted to know the details. It's amusing. At the start, no one had any interest in my miraculous Chinese powder. But once the results are right there in front of you... I had a captive audience🙂
haha, it's amusing how that turns out, right? Quite a few folks warned me it was foolish and risky, yet every one of them has come around completely, and the majority are using it themselves. Someone just had to take the initial step.
"Hold my doughnut"😂
 
randompersonrandom said:

chmuse said:

Congrats!🎈🥹🥰
Earlier today I found myself thinking about you! Not in any strange sense. Only in that internet-buddy kind of way, which, now that I've written it down, is strange too.
I'm still here! I've just been spending less time on the forum itself recently. 🙃 There's been a lot on my plate, and juggling this many platforms has been tough!
 
Back
Top