Traveling Europe with Peptides: My Personal Experience

Romulusguy

Explorer
Joined
Feb 15, 2026
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, California, USA
I'm an American on a multi-week trip across Europe: from Los Angeles to the UK, Netherlands, Austria, Montenegro, and Bosnia. Like a lot of you, bringing my peptides along made me really anxious. The only things I'm carrying are Tirz and a CJC/IPA blend, packed in 4 pens — 2X Tirz and 2X CJC/IPA. They went into the 4ALLFAMILY Explorer Insulin Cooler Travel Case with the frozen gel pack, all inside my carry-on, along with a ziplock bag holding roughly 50 alcohol pads and about 60 ONE-CARE Safety Pen Tips - 31 Gauge x 5 mm - Ultra-Thin Micro Pen Tips, also in the carry-on. To be clear, these are grey market peptides that I mixed into 3ml pen vials.

I've had ZERO problems, even after going through MULTIPLE airport security checks, customs, and border crossings. In Amsterdam, Netherlands, they opened the container, took a look, then shut it and put it back in my bag — that was all.

If traveling with peps worries you, my experience suggests that in Europe at least, it won't be a problem.
 
Yeah, that does ease my mind quite a bit. I can't speak for everywhere, but my impression is that the UK handles small quantities meant for personal use in a fairly sensible way, particularly next to countries that take a harder line on medications or controlled substances.

What I'd mostly wonder about is if customs treats vials differently than pens. Still, hearing what you went through makes the idea of traveling with something feel a lot less daunting. Thanks for posting it, genuinely encouraging.
 
Good to know. For some trips I have coming up, I had been considering picking up a few pens instead of dealing with vials or pre-loaded syringes, given that I will be going abroad, but I had no idea what to look for.
 
Back
Top