Grogu said:
Whiynot20026 said:
My wife and I are on the road frequently. Since we started the weekly pins, we haven't taken any trips. We're looking for a solid travel case for vials that includes a coolant—whether that's ice or some other cooling method. It needs to fit at least 4 small vials. Our trips can last as long as four weeks.
Bill
I own a travel insulin case that comes with an ice pack, though I never actually use it. Instead, my go-to is a Yeti or Stanley Cup with a screw-on lid. If you happen to have one of those already, all you need is a leak-proof cover.
My method: place a bit of ice inside a ziplock baggie. Then put the vials I'm bringing along in another ziplock, resting them above the ice. After that, add a second ziplock baggie holding additional ice. This keeps things cold for a minimum of 1.5 days. That's plenty of time to swap out the ice at a fast food spot, hotel, or similar place. The biggest plus is that once I arrive at my destination, I've got a Yeti cup to drink from. A win-win situation.