Tracking number wait: anyone gone 10 days without one?

spgphilly

Explorer
Joined
Feb 17, 2025
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
NV
Bella in HK confirmed the payment landed 10 days back, and I still haven't received any tracking number. That's making me seriously uneasy now. Did something shift with that supplier? Has anyone else gone through a wait this long before getting a tracking number, or heard anything at all?
 
spgphilly said:

Bella in HK confirmed the payment landed 10 days back, and I still haven't received any tracking number. That's making me seriously uneasy now. Did something shift with that supplier? Has anyone else gone through a wait this long before getting a tracking number, or heard anything at all?
Have you tried contacting them to ask for an update?
 
Getting tracking numbers has meant chasing vendors over and over on my end. From what I can tell, that seems to be a pretty widespread problem.
 
With tp peptide, my wait stretched to 9 days. The only reason they got back to me was because I raised the question on their p e p c h a t page, in public view, showing that tracking had never been sent for my order. Eventually the order did arrive.

Communication isn't a strong point for every vendor, so you often have to prod them. Lately, some buyers have run into shipping slowdowns out of china, and there's a pretty large thread discussing that.
 
I put in an order with HKMS (I believe it's the same outfit as HPT) during the weekend, and so far no tracking has been sent, even after I requested it. It doesn't have me too anxious, though there is a bit of concern. I figure everything will work out.

Was your order placed from China, or did it come from a warehouse in the US?
 
spgphilly said:

Bella in HK confirmed the payment landed 10 days back, and I still haven't received any tracking number. That's making me seriously uneasy now. Did something shift with that supplier? Has anyone else gone through a wait this long before getting a tracking number, or heard anything at all?
Did she mention it had been shipped?

With another vendor, my order went out 7 days after the payment arrived.

I wasn't stressing or rushing them. I didn't reach out at all.

In the end, a tracking number came to me through a WhatsApp message from her.
 
GYC got tracking info to me fast when I ordered--within 1 day. LN, on the other hand, asked me to check back in a few days. My follow-up landed right in the customs lockdown, which pushed everything back by 1 week. After I checked again later, it turned out the package was already on its way, and they gave me the tracking number.
 
I hope they get back to you quickly—China is about to begin a 5 day holiday and everything shuts down, Bella said so on telegram. Right now it's 1:30 PM, the day before the holiday starts.

I've never received a tracking number unless I asked first, Bella included. I hold off 7 days before reaching out, and the reply typically comes around 2 days after that, yet it had actually shipped only hours after my message. Every single time it feels like I was overlooked. And I've never gotten the photo of my order they promised, either.
 
My ERP order sat for 12 days before a tracking number showed up. What they gave me was for the local carrier handling the last leg. The China-to-Canada portion never came with a tracking number. Whether it's for opsec or simply because they don't have it, they won't share the freight forwarder's tracking. My guess is opsec, though I could be wrong.
 
Probably won't go out until May 4th. I'm on day 8 with no tracking number, and this does happen — most likely because they don't actually have your order yet, they're waiting on it...
 
nitetrak said:

I hope they get back to you quickly—China is about to begin a 5 day holiday and everything shuts down, Bella said so on telegram. Right now it's 1:30 PM, the day before the holiday starts.

I've never received a tracking number unless I asked first, Bella included. I hold off 7 days before reaching out, and the reply typically comes around 2 days after that, yet it had actually shipped only hours after my message. Every single time it feels like I was overlooked. And I've never gotten the photo of my order they promised, either.
It drives me nuts. Before you pay, they answer right away; after that, it feels like they couldn't care less... getting them to even acknowledge the payment takes me 3 or 4 days.
 
Not sure which vendors you all go through, but I ordered something from China on Tuesday night and it's already in transit.
 
CNCCurrency said:

Not sure which vendors you all go through, but I ordered something from China on Tuesday night and it's already in transit.
So which vendor did you go with? It's not as if naming them is forbidden
 
birdwhacker said:

CNCCurrency said:

Not sure which vendors you all go through, but I ordered something from China on Tuesday night and it's already in transit.
So which vendor did you go with? It's not as if naming them is forbidden
They're a sponsored forum member, but there hasn't been much activity from them recently.
 
birdwhacker said:

I put in an order with HKMS (I believe it's the same outfit as HPT) during the weekend, and so far no tracking has been sent, even after I requested it. It doesn't have me too anxious, though there is a bit of concern. I figure everything will work out.

Was your order placed from China, or did it come from a warehouse in the US?
I placed my order with them late on the 22nd, which would have been the morning of the 23rd their time. When I checked in on the 29th, they told me they had resubmitted my phone number and that my packing slip was done. I'm not sure what that indicates. But my guess is I won't get any further updates from them until Tuesday at the earliest.
 
birdwhacker said:

I put in an order with HKMS (I believe it's the same outfit as HPT) during the weekend, and so far no tracking has been sent, even after I requested it. It doesn't have me too anxious, though there is a bit of concern. I figure everything will work out.

Was your order placed from China, or did it come from a warehouse in the US?
Regarding my HKMS purchase: the shipment arrived from their US warehouse roughly 6 business days after I ordered. What showed up wasn't what I asked for—which actually worked out well, because it means I get to sample DSIP at no cost. The vendor is fixing the mistake.
 
CNCCurrency said:

birdwhacker said:

CNCCurrency said:

Not sure which vendors you all go through, but I ordered something from China on Tuesday night and it's already in transit.
So which vendor did you go with? It's not as if naming them is forbidden
They're a sponsored forum member, but there hasn't been much activity from them recently.
Alright, but you still haven't said which vendor you went with.

Quick follow-up: roughly 2 days after posting this, a tracking number came through from her. Since then, about another week has passed, and both UPS and Track9 show the parcel was never handed over. All they show is that the label was made, package still pending.

At this point I've lost hope and I'm taken aback. She only replies to every 2nd message, or roughly every 4 days. Her latest note blamed a "backlog" of orders. 2 weeks feels far too long. Something isn't being said. On top of that, I doubt I'd ever see a refund ;(

So I'll need to scrape together more funds and buy elsewhere. I can't figure out why CNC currency won't name their supplier. Could anyone share a source they recently received product from in a reasonably short time, one that ships to the US and takes something like WISE or PayPal or an easier transfer app? ...I recall some of you named yours, so I'll look into those others. Converting bitcoin into the payment method accepted over there gave me trouble. Any lead would help. I'm worried I'll for sure run out of TIRZ, though I do have Reta, which doesn't agree with me as well. Ugh!
 
Back
Top