Topical GHK

cookieguggleman

Explorer
Joined
Sep 5, 2025
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Brooklyn, NY
Does anyone have firsthand experience using GHK topically that they could pass along? I had planned to begin applying it, but after falling into a Reddit rabbit hole I came across several posts claiming it caused serious harm to people's skin. I'd really appreciate input from the hive mind of those who've actually tried it – – what helped, what backfired, what dosage, whether they combined it with their other creams, and so on.
 
Yesterday I did microneedling at 1.5 mm, then applied pn, ha and Exosomes (exomune, human) as separate steps. About 3 hours afterward, I put on klow (which contains ghk-cu), and it definitely made the skin red, or kept the redness going, so it is irritating even with kpv and bpc in the mix. At hour 6 I rinsed everything off, and this morning my face is not red anymore. It did not harm my skin, but when the channels are open it acts as an irritant; that does not mean it failed to work, though, since my skin looks fine today. Even after microneedling at 1.5 and 2 mm injections of pn in a few spots, there was no lingering irritation, no swelling, and no injection lumps. (Pn=Meamo pn pro)

What were the horror stories you found in your rabbit hole? I have come across something about ghk skin, because of the copper, making certain people appear more tired and more dry.
 
Mine is a topical copper peptide and it has never caused me trouble. Whether it plays nicely probably comes down to whatever else you are putting on at the same time.
 
jordekorn said:

Yesterday I did microneedling at 1.5 mm, then applied pn, ha and Exosomes (exomune, human) as separate steps. About 3 hours afterward, I put on klow (which contains ghk-cu), and it definitely made the skin red, or kept the redness going, so it is irritating even with kpv and bpc in the mix. At hour 6 I rinsed everything off, and this morning my face is not red anymore. It did not harm my skin, but when the channels are open it acts as an irritant; that does not mean it failed to work, though, since my skin looks fine today. Even after microneedling at 1.5 and 2 mm injections of pn in a few spots, there was no lingering irritation, no swelling, and no injection lumps. (Pn=Meamo pn pro)

What were the horror stories you found in your rabbit hole? I have come across something about ghk skin, because of the copper, making certain people appear more tired and more dry.
Back when I was micro-needling my scalp, the advice I recall getting was to hold off on all topicals for a minimum of 24-48hrs.
 
For a few years, I've mixed 2g into a tub of Neutrogena Hydroboost. I apply it every other night, since I also have a Perricone MD favorite that I pair with estriol. My skin has gotten dramatically better.
 
Peptidesearch said:

jordekorn said:

Yesterday I did microneedling at 1.5 mm, then applied pn, ha and Exosomes (exomune, human) as separate steps. About 3 hours afterward, I put on klow (which contains ghk-cu), and it definitely made the skin red, or kept the redness going, so it is irritating even with kpv and bpc in the mix. At hour 6 I rinsed everything off, and this morning my face is not red anymore. It did not harm my skin, but when the channels are open it acts as an irritant; that does not mean it failed to work, though, since my skin looks fine today. Even after microneedling at 1.5 and 2 mm injections of pn in a few spots, there was no lingering irritation, no swelling, and no injection lumps. (Pn=Meamo pn pro)

What were the horror stories you found in your rabbit hole? I have come across something about ghk skin, because of the copper, making certain people appear more tired and more dry.
Back when I was micro-needling my scalp, the advice I recall getting was to hold off on all topicals for a minimum of 24-48hrs.
After the ha, pn, and exo, I really ought to have called it quits. But I got this notion to shoot sub q klow into my scars and lax areas, because my face was a total mess and I had 3 days off. In the end I couldn't get the needle about 1mm under my chin, so I simply applied it topically. By day 5-6 my skin looks amazing.

Just like with grey peptides, I'm a risk taker when it comes to things I trust, even on my face. Once I injected Exosomes and ended up with red welt/nubs under my eyes for a couple months. Either I didn't go deep enough/too deep, or Exosomes shouldn't be injected at that strength. I believe it was the Exosomes, exohume is pretty thick.
 
jordekorn said:

Peptidesearch said:

jordekorn said:

Yesterday I did microneedling at 1.5 mm, then applied pn, ha and Exosomes (exomune, human) as separate steps. About 3 hours afterward, I put on klow (which contains ghk-cu), and it definitely made the skin red, or kept the redness going, so it is irritating even with kpv and bpc in the mix. At hour 6 I rinsed everything off, and this morning my face is not red anymore. It did not harm my skin, but when the channels are open it acts as an irritant; that does not mean it failed to work, though, since my skin looks fine today. Even after microneedling at 1.5 and 2 mm injections of pn in a few spots, there was no lingering irritation, no swelling, and no injection lumps. (Pn=Meamo pn pro)

What were the horror stories you found in your rabbit hole? I have come across something about ghk skin, because of the copper, making certain people appear more tired and more dry.
Back when I was micro-needling my scalp, the advice I recall getting was to hold off on all topicals for a minimum of 24-48hrs.
After the ha, pn, and exo, I really ought to have called it quits. But I got this notion to shoot sub q klow into my scars and lax areas, because my face was a total mess and I had 3 days off. In the end I couldn't get the needle about 1mm under my chin, so I simply applied it topically. By day 5-6 my skin looks amazing.

Just like with grey peptides, I'm a risk taker when it comes to things I trust, even on my face. Once I injected Exosomes and ended up with red welt/nubs under my eyes for a couple months. Either I didn't go deep enough/too deep, or Exosomes shouldn't be injected at that strength. I believe it was the Exosomes, exohume is pretty thick.
After the klow injections, how long did the effects stick around? And did it make much of a difference in the lax areas? I've got loose skin from weight loss that I'm hoping to firm up.
 
right now I'm doing ghk-cu/kpv via subq, and the glow it provides is something I really enjoy. I've been trying to find topical ghk-cu, but it isn't carried by any of the suppliers I use—are you getting yours gray or from regular retail sources?
 
cheaperseeker said:

jordekorn said:

Peptidesearch said:

jordekorn said:

Yesterday I did microneedling at 1.5 mm, then applied pn, ha and Exosomes (exomune, human) as separate steps. About 3 hours afterward, I put on klow (which contains ghk-cu), and it definitely made the skin red, or kept the redness going, so it is irritating even with kpv and bpc in the mix. At hour 6 I rinsed everything off, and this morning my face is not red anymore. It did not harm my skin, but when the channels are open it acts as an irritant; that does not mean it failed to work, though, since my skin looks fine today. Even after microneedling at 1.5 and 2 mm injections of pn in a few spots, there was no lingering irritation, no swelling, and no injection lumps. (Pn=Meamo pn pro)

What were the horror stories you found in your rabbit hole? I have come across something about ghk skin, because of the copper, making certain people appear more tired and more dry.
Back when I was micro-needling my scalp, the advice I recall getting was to hold off on all topicals for a minimum of 24-48hrs.
After the ha, pn, and exo, I really ought to have called it quits. But I got this notion to shoot sub q klow into my scars and lax areas, because my face was a total mess and I had 3 days off. In the end I couldn't get the needle about 1mm under my chin, so I simply applied it topically. By day 5-6 my skin looks amazing.

Just like with grey peptides, I'm a risk taker when it comes to things I trust, even on my face. Once I injected Exosomes and ended up with red welt/nubs under my eyes for a couple months. Either I didn't go deep enough/too deep, or Exosomes shouldn't be injected at that strength. I believe it was the Exosomes, exohume is pretty thick.
After the klow injections, how long did the effects stick around? And did it make much of a difference in the lax areas? I've got loose skin from weight loss that I'm hoping to firm up.
I figure subq klow can be injected just about anywhere; my reasoning was that going directly into the area would be "even better." (Laennec works well on scars, I know that from having used it a handful of times, so I assumed the same logic might hold here — I'm a mad scientist 👩‍🔬👷🏼‍♀️) Laxity hasn't gotten better from it. My skin has benefited in a general way, though it's no miracle cure. Had I stayed away from it entirely, perhaps the laxity would be worse. There's this pocket of skin beneath my chin that I've had since I was a kid — back when I weighed 115 pounds, I could tuck my chin and end up with a noticeable double chin. These days I'm 170 pounds, and with age plus natural hormones tapering off, that skin now looks droopy. The only thing that would fix it is a lower face lift, and I'm not at the point of doing that yet.
 
lemon lady said:

right now I'm doing ghk-cu/kpv via subq, and the glow it provides is something I really enjoy. I've been trying to find topical ghk-cu, but it isn't carried by any of the suppliers I use—are you getting yours gray or from regular retail sources?
I believe Uther carries it
 
lemon lady said:

right now I'm doing ghk-cu/kpv via subq, and the glow it provides is something I really enjoy. I've been trying to find topical ghk-cu, but it isn't carried by any of the suppliers I use—are you getting yours gray or from regular retail sources?
I came across topical ghk at simple peptides, and at ageless human as well.
 
Uther carries topical GHK-Cu internationally, and it's available through their US warehouse as well.

If you're in the US and want a domestic source, I pay $8 per gram for topical GHK-Cu. A small reseller lists it at that price in the buy/sell/trade areas of GB groups on TG. Certain GB groups also offer the topical alongside other items they have in stock.
 
Back
Top