Top peptides for menopause: boosting energy, muscle, and bone strength

goeagles66

Explorer
Joined
May 22, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
MS
Which peptides work best for women going through menopause, dealing with bone density loss, inflammation, fatigue, and trying to build muscle?
 
Cartalax seems like it could work well.... I'm only 34, so not exactly elderly, but I've just begun using it at 2mg per day, then I'll ramp up to 5mg. After that, I figure you could stack in additional pept.... ghkcu, 5amino1mq, nad, kpv, Thymosin Alpha-1
 
When it comes to muscle building and bone loss, peptides alone won't get the job done. Resistance training and a solid diet are essential. Get your hormones checked, and talk with your PCP about whether HRT makes sense for you.

Low energy can stem from many different causes. Before considering peptides, get your thyroid, hormones, ferritin, B12, and vitamin D tested, since peptides can't correct underlying deficiencies. If those areas are all in order, then MOTS-c, SS-31, and NAD+ might be worth trying.

Inflammation is also complex. What type of inflammation are you dealing with, and what's driving it? Is it widespread throughout the body, and if so, what symptoms does it produce? Or is it confined to a specific area, like inflamed joints?
 
Back
Top