Too Good To Be Legit?

yrrdead

Explorer
Joined
Nov 9, 2025
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Location
CA
I've gone back and forth on whether to raise this, but I genuinely want to hear what people think. Keeping it fairly hypothetical (though I have written about it before).

Say you came across a US site that looks entirely above board (no hoops, no disclaimers, nothing odd). Payment processing as normal. Except the catalogue runs from Sarms to antibiotics to hair growth to a few peptides. DNP too, if you're tired of being alive. US based again, ordinary payment methods, sitting at your door in 3-4 days. And you can buy in serious bulk as well.

Is that weird to anyone else? I'm no expert but I can't work out how it stays running. All that said, the girls want to make GHK-Cu serum and moisturiser, so I'll be putting in another 25g. Am I going on a watchlist? (another one....)
 
yrrdead said:

I've gone back and forth on whether to raise this, but I genuinely want to hear what people think. Keeping it fairly hypothetical (though I have written about it before).

Say you came across a US site that looks entirely above board (no hoops, no disclaimers, nothing odd). Payment processing as normal. Except the catalogue runs from Sarms to antibiotics to hair growth to a few peptides. DNP too, if you're tired of being alive. US based again, ordinary payment methods, sitting at your door in 3-4 days. And you can buy in serious bulk as well.

Is that weird to anyone else? I'm no expert but I can't work out how it stays running. All that said, the girls want to make GHK-Cu serum and moisturiser, so I'll be putting in another 25g. Am I going on a watchlist? (another one....)
So what exactly are you after? Sellers who run their own sites? I'm not sure I get what you mean.
 
yrrdead said:

I've gone back and forth on whether to raise this, but I genuinely want to hear what people think. Keeping it fairly hypothetical (though I have written about it before).

Say you came across a US site that looks entirely above board (no hoops, no disclaimers, nothing odd). Payment processing as normal. Except the catalogue runs from Sarms to antibiotics to hair growth to a few peptides. DNP too, if you're tired of being alive. US based again, ordinary payment methods, sitting at your door in 3-4 days. And you can buy in serious bulk as well.

Is that weird to anyone else? I'm no expert but I can't work out how it stays running. All that said, the girls want to make GHK-Cu serum and moisturiser, so I'll be putting in another 25g. Am I going on a watchlist? (another one....)

If I came across that site on my own, I wouldn't buy from it — only if a person I "knew" in the grey community vouched for it. My first impression of gr e y ax is was that it was a scam, since the catalog was enormous and the pricing looked fair, yet multiple users here said they'd ordered from it, so that's how I ended up getting my NAD+ plus a few other items there. Stumbling onto some random website, though? No way.
 
People vary. Personally, I'm not comfortable with big brother government tracking my activities. Everything enjoyable that you listed is available from China or India through: crypto, western union, remitly, etc.

Alternatively, Chinese sellers operating US warehouses are truly Where It's At. They may lack two turn tables and a microphone, yet the essentials are handled.
 
CNCCurrency said:

yrrdead said:

I've gone back and forth on whether to raise this, but I genuinely want to hear what people think. Keeping it fairly hypothetical (though I have written about it before).

Say you came across a US site that looks entirely above board (no hoops, no disclaimers, nothing odd). Payment processing as normal. Except the catalogue runs from Sarms to antibiotics to hair growth to a few peptides. DNP too, if you're tired of being alive. US based again, ordinary payment methods, sitting at your door in 3-4 days. And you can buy in serious bulk as well.

Is that weird to anyone else? I'm no expert but I can't work out how it stays running. All that said, the girls want to make GHK-Cu serum and moisturiser, so I'll be putting in another 25g. Am I going on a watchlist? (another one....)
So what exactly are you after? Sellers who run their own sites? I'm not sure I get what you mean.
check your inbox
 
yrrdead said:

I've gone back and forth on whether to raise this, but I genuinely want to hear what people think. Keeping it fairly hypothetical (though I have written about it before).

Say you came across a US site that looks entirely above board (no hoops, no disclaimers, nothing odd). Payment processing as normal. Except the catalogue runs from Sarms to antibiotics to hair growth to a few peptides. DNP too, if you're tired of being alive. US based again, ordinary payment methods, sitting at your door in 3-4 days. And you can buy in serious bulk as well.

Is that weird to anyone else? I'm no expert but I can't work out how it stays running. All that said, the girls want to make GHK-Cu serum and moisturiser, so I'll be putting in another 25g. Am I going on a watchlist? (another one....)
It might very well be a real operation. A few sites based in the U.S. list prices that undercut most competitors yet stay above the Chinese options, and I frequently feel the pull to try them, figuring a given product may suit others better than what I have used. That goes double when all I’m after is a single 🧪

If you pay by credit card, disputing the charge remains an option should the seller turn out to be fake.
 
yrrdead said:

I've gone back and forth on whether to raise this, but I genuinely want to hear what people think. Keeping it fairly hypothetical (though I have written about it before).

Say you came across a US site that looks entirely above board (no hoops, no disclaimers, nothing odd). Payment processing as normal. Except the catalogue runs from Sarms to antibiotics to hair growth to a few peptides. DNP too, if you're tired of being alive. US based again, ordinary payment methods, sitting at your door in 3-4 days. And you can buy in serious bulk as well.

Is that weird to anyone else? I'm no expert but I can't work out how it stays running. All that said, the girls want to make GHK-Cu serum and moisturiser, so I'll be putting in another 25g. Am I going on a watchlist? (another one....)

Honestly, I've also bought a huge amount of things through CC... my advice is just to have it sent to your workplace.
 
yrrdead said:

I've gone back and forth on whether to raise this, but I genuinely want to hear what people think. Keeping it fairly hypothetical (though I have written about it before).

Say you came across a US site that looks entirely above board (no hoops, no disclaimers, nothing odd). Payment processing as normal. Except the catalogue runs from Sarms to antibiotics to hair growth to a few peptides. DNP too, if you're tired of being alive. US based again, ordinary payment methods, sitting at your door in 3-4 days. And you can buy in serious bulk as well.

Is that weird to anyone else? I'm no expert but I can't work out how it stays running. All that said, the girls want to make GHK-Cu serum and moisturiser, so I'll be putting in another 25g. Am I going on a watchlist? (another one....)
For this kind of thing, sites that accept crypto as payment would work out better. That said, the USPS is fully aware of what sorts of packages show up for you. There's an India pharma vendor site (delivery from

India takes 2-3 weeks) where you can buy anything that isn't controlled. Actually, a few controlled items are available too, just not the heavy ones like benzos, opiates or amphetamines. Steroids, zopiclone, modafinil, pregabalin — basically any non controlled medication can be had. And it's cheap: a year supply of daily 5mg cialis runs $8, modafinil is $1.25 for 10 pills, and 15 amoxicillin 500's cost $1.34. I fucking love India pharma lol
 
Mr. Blonde said:

People vary. Personally, I'm not comfortable with big brother government tracking my activities. Everything enjoyable that you listed is available from China or India through: crypto, western union, remitly, etc.

Alternatively, Chinese sellers operating US warehouses are truly Where It's At. They may lack two turn tables and a microphone, yet the essentials are handled.
Caught that Beck nod from 30 years back — seems like I'm the only one. Guess that just reveals how old I am. 🤣
 
Back
Top