Titrating BPC-157 and TB-500: Seeking Advice After 4 Weeks

Socram1578

Explorer
Joined
Jun 1, 2026
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Location
TX
Just wrapped up week 4 of Bpc157 at 500mcg daily, Monday through Friday, injecting close to the injury site, along with Tb500 at 2mg twice weekly. I haven't noticed much change yet. I'm still lifting, but I've cut out any movements that make the injury worse. I've had golfers and tennis elbow for a few months now, and it feels exactly the same. I'm trying to decide whether to stick with the current protocol, maybe increase the dose gradually, switch to Bpc twice a day, or titrate the Tb up a bit. I'd really appreciate hearing how others have handled similar situations. Thanks.
 
46 with 2 bad shoulders. Pain was always there and I couldn't move them well. BB20 has been part of my routine for roughly 6 months now. These days there's no shoulder pain at all, and mobility is great. On shoulder days at the gym I keep things slow and light. After several years of misery, I'm not looking to stir these things up again. It feels so good to be pain free these days.
 
Socram1578 said:

Just wrapped up week 4 of Bpc157 at 500mcg daily, Monday through Friday, injecting close to the injury site, along with Tb500 at 2mg twice weekly. I haven't noticed much change yet. I'm still lifting, but I've cut out any movements that make the injury worse. I've had golfers and tennis elbow for a few months now, and it feels exactly the same. I'm trying to decide whether to stick with the current protocol, maybe increase the dose gradually, switch to Bpc twice a day, or titrate the Tb up a bit. I'd really appreciate hearing how others have handled similar situations. Thanks.
KPV was the only peptide that gave me obvious, quick results, and I still take it. The pain in my shoulder and elbow has mostly faded. I inject close to where the injury is.

BPC and GHK are still part of my routine (just to be safe), since I believe they both do something, but you won't see results unless you stick with them for months.

Once I added KPV, the nagging pain vanished in under 7 days. It felt like a miracle.

I shoot KPV on its own, separate from the BPC+GHK combo (those 2 I draw into 1 syringe).

Give it a shot!
 
Lyophilized said:

Socram1578 said:

Just wrapped up week 4 of Bpc157 at 500mcg daily, Monday through Friday, injecting close to the injury site, along with Tb500 at 2mg twice weekly. I haven't noticed much change yet. I'm still lifting, but I've cut out any movements that make the injury worse. I've had golfers and tennis elbow for a few months now, and it feels exactly the same. I'm trying to decide whether to stick with the current protocol, maybe increase the dose gradually, switch to Bpc twice a day, or titrate the Tb up a bit. I'd really appreciate hearing how others have handled similar situations. Thanks.
KPV was the only peptide that gave me obvious, quick results, and I still take it. The pain in my shoulder and elbow has mostly faded. I inject close to where the injury is.

BPC and GHK are still part of my routine (just to be safe), since I believe they both do something, but you won't see results unless you stick with them for months.

Once I added KPV, the nagging pain vanished in under 7 days. It felt like a miracle.

I shoot KPV on its own, separate from the BPC+GHK combo (those 2 I draw into 1 syringe).

Give it a shot!
I've only just begun with kpv - previously I was taking roughly 2mg / day of wolverine - and I noticed a bit of relief from osteoarthritis pain in my knee & hand. I've stopped the wolverine and now I'd like to give the kpv a try - what dosage were you running with the kpv ?
 
Months of pinning a mg of each every day produced nothing for me. Considering another run at 5mg daily. This is not medical advice. Probably stupid, and not something anyone should do.
 
Vash said:

Months of pinning a mg of each every day produced nothing for me. Considering another run at 5mg daily. This is not medical advice. Probably stupid, and not something anyone should do.
Yeah, when it comes to how much to take, there's no clear answer. So for any peptide that hasn't already been approved as a drug with established dosing, I probably won't be getting another kit.
 
Calm Logic said:

Vash said:

Months of pinning a mg of each every day produced nothing for me. Considering another run at 5mg daily. This is not medical advice. Probably stupid, and not something anyone should do.
Yeah, when it comes to how much to take, there's no clear answer. So for any peptide that hasn't already been approved as a drug with established dosing, I probably won't be getting another kit.
That approach makes sense. Still, I'm up for a bit of bro science.
 
Riviera said:


I'm just starting kpv - was using about 2mg / day of wolverine - seeing some reduction of osteoarthritis pain in my knee & hand. Soppped the wolverine and now want to try the kpv - what was your dosage with the kpv ?

Click to expand...
At the beginning, my nightly routine was 0.5mg into the left elbow plus 0.5mg into the shoulder — 1mg total each day.

Once the pain began fading (the elbow pain had been severe enough to wake me during the night), I cut back to 0.250mg per site. That lower amount is what I continue with now.

The syringes I use are insulin ones, fitted with the shorter needles.
 
At first, a wolverine vial was what I used for a rotator cuff injury. 250mcg each day did seem to help, but once that vial ran out I picked up the kits on their own. Now I take 500mcg of bcp 2x per day, plus 1-2mg tb 2x weekly. Honestly, I haven't seen any change, and I'm unsure about the right dosage—or whether the tb500 should be micro dosed instead, given that most tb500 is really tb4.

One thing I can say: KPV has been a big help. But really, it only covers up the pain; it doesn't solve the underlying issue. Still, I do like KPV!
 
I've been taking 0.5mg of bpc twice daily alongside 2mg of tb500 twice weekly for ongoing pain tied to a running injury (a bone injury that required surgery roughly a year ago). That regimen has really aided my recovery from it. Right now I'm getting ready for a marathon and intend to stick with these doses through this training block, after which I'll take a break from it.

Socram1578 said:

Just wrapped up week 4 of Bpc157 at 500mcg daily, Monday through Friday, injecting close to the injury site, along with Tb500 at 2mg twice weekly. I haven't noticed much change yet. I'm still lifting, but I've cut out any movements that make the injury worse. I've had golfers and tennis elbow for a few months now, and it feels exactly the same. I'm trying to decide whether to stick with the current protocol, maybe increase the dose gradually, switch to Bpc twice a day, or titrate the Tb up a bit. I'd really appreciate hearing how others have handled similar situations. Thanks.

Any particular reason you're dosing it just 5 days per week rather than every day? bpc has a short half-life, and I've noticed plenty of folks (me included) using it 2x/day for an extended stretch before cycling off to rest.
 
woundcarping said:

I ran .5mg BPC 2-3x per day plus 1.5mg TB500 3x per week.
I'm giving real thought to raising my BPC dose schedule — instead of 500mcg 1x per day, I'd split it into 2 pins — while leaving the TB at its current amount for the time being.
 
therealtpain said:

I've been taking 0.5mg of bpc twice daily alongside 2mg of tb500 twice weekly for ongoing pain tied to a running injury (a bone injury that required surgery roughly a year ago). That regimen has really aided my recovery from it. Right now I'm getting ready for a marathon and intend to stick with these doses through this training block, after which I'll take a break from it.

Socram1578 said:

Just wrapped up week 4 of Bpc157 at 500mcg daily, Monday through Friday, injecting close to the injury site, along with Tb500 at 2mg twice weekly. I haven't noticed much change yet. I'm still lifting, but I've cut out any movements that make the injury worse. I've had golfers and tennis elbow for a few months now, and it feels exactly the same. I'm trying to decide whether to stick with the current protocol, maybe increase the dose gradually, switch to Bpc twice a day, or titrate the Tb up a bit. I'd really appreciate hearing how others have handled similar situations. Thanks.

Any particular reason you're dosing it just 5 days per week rather than every day? bpc has a short half-life, and I've noticed plenty of folks (me included) using it 2x/day for an extended stretch before cycling off to rest.

therealtpain said:

I've been taking 0.5mg of bpc twice daily alongside 2mg of tb500 twice weekly for ongoing pain tied to a running injury (a bone injury that required surgery roughly a year ago). That regimen has really aided my recovery from it. Right now I'm getting ready for a marathon and intend to stick with these doses through this training block, after which I'll take a break from it.

Socram1578 said:

Just wrapped up week 4 of Bpc157 at 500mcg daily, Monday through Friday, injecting close to the injury site, along with Tb500 at 2mg twice weekly. I haven't noticed much change yet. I'm still lifting, but I've cut out any movements that make the injury worse. I've had golfers and tennis elbow for a few months now, and it feels exactly the same. I'm trying to decide whether to stick with the current protocol, maybe increase the dose gradually, switch to Bpc twice a day, or titrate the Tb up a bit. I'd really appreciate hearing how others have handled similar situations. Thanks.

Any particular reason you're dosing it just 5 days per week rather than every day? bpc has a short half-life, and I've noticed plenty of folks (me included) using it 2x/day for an extended stretch before cycling off to rest.
Correction on my part — it's actually a 7-day-a-week schedule, not what I said before. From what I've been reading, a lot of folks split their bpc into 2 pins per day. Starting this week I'll switch to that approach, while leaving my tb at 2mg 2x a week. Fingers crossed that things start moving in the right direction.
 
Socram1578 said:


Actually I am running it 7 days a week I was mistaken. Seems like quite a few people pin bpc twice a day. I’m going to do the same starting this week and keep my 2mg of tb 2x a week. Hopefully I see some improvement.

Click to expand...

Best of luck!! 🤞 Keep at it—results don't come overnight. For me, it was roughly 6 weeks of dosing 2x/day before it hit me: "hey, my leg doesn't hurt when I run now"
 
Back
Top