Trying to get some input on how to handle titration.
My starting weight was 350lbs, and I got down to 196lbs while on 15mg Zepbound. Then insurance cut me off, and after a unsuccessful try with Wegovy, my weight climbed back to 230lbs.
At this point my wife and I are both on Tirz60. We began together at 2.5mg. I've completed 4 weeks at 2.5mg, 2 weeks at 5mg, and 2 weeks at 7.5mg. Because she's new to it, she followed the standard 4 weeks at 2.5mg and 4 weeks at 5mg. Right now I feel no effects or appetite suppression at all, whereas my wife is getting a good response.
Considering that I previously reached the maximum dose (15mg), would it be safe for me to move straight to 10mg with tonight's injection, or should I stick it out through the rest of the 7.5mg cycle? Anyone else who "re-started" after being on a high dose — did you find you had to titrate up more quickly?
My starting weight was 350lbs, and I got down to 196lbs while on 15mg Zepbound. Then insurance cut me off, and after a unsuccessful try with Wegovy, my weight climbed back to 230lbs.
At this point my wife and I are both on Tirz60. We began together at 2.5mg. I've completed 4 weeks at 2.5mg, 2 weeks at 5mg, and 2 weeks at 7.5mg. Because she's new to it, she followed the standard 4 weeks at 2.5mg and 4 weeks at 5mg. Right now I feel no effects or appetite suppression at all, whereas my wife is getting a good response.
Considering that I previously reached the maximum dose (15mg), would it be safe for me to move straight to 10mg with tonight's injection, or should I stick it out through the rest of the 7.5mg cycle? Anyone else who "re-started" after being on a high dose — did you find you had to titrate up more quickly?