Tirzepatide at 10 Months: The Numbers Behind My Transformation

dustinst22

Explorer
Joined
Oct 4, 2025
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Age: 49

βš–οΈ Weight: 227 lbs β†’ 143 lbs (-84 lbs)

πŸ“‰ Body Fat (Dexa Scan): ~37% β†’ 12%

πŸ“Š BMI: 35.6 β†’ 22.6

πŸ“ Waist: 40" β†’ 30"

πŸ‘– Pant Size: 38 β†’ 28

πŸ‘• Shirt Size: XL β†’ S/XS

❀️ Blood Pressure: 155/90 β†’ ~110/65

πŸ’Š No longer taking blood pressure medication

πŸ«€ Resting Heart Rate: 87 β†’ ~50

🧬 DEXA Biological Age Estimate: 52 β†’ 36

🚴 VOβ‚‚ Max: 52 (97th percentile for age)

I've made many changes to how I live. There's more to do, but the direction things are going makes me quite happy. I weigh what I did back in high school.

Details:

Tirzepatide (10 mg currently)

Cardio: Peloton Powerzone structure, started running recently. 3-4 days/week

Strength: All calisthenics (high volume pull ups/push ups/ab work/dips/rows). Throughout the day, no set schedule. (work from home)

Mobility: Yoga





6b69a669321b4c535515eeb8ab3cef7f68e308e122e071cb182b9ebb909d503d.webp
 
dustinst22 said:

Age: 49

βš–οΈ Weight: 227 lbs β†’ 143 lbs (-84 lbs)

πŸ“‰ Body Fat (Dexa Scan): ~37% β†’ 12%

πŸ“Š BMI: 35.6 β†’ 22.6

πŸ“ Waist: 40" β†’ 30"

πŸ‘– Pant Size: 38 β†’ 28

πŸ‘• Shirt Size: XL β†’ S/XS

❀️ Blood Pressure: 155/90 β†’ ~110/65

πŸ’Š No longer taking blood pressure medication

πŸ«€ Resting Heart Rate: 87 β†’ ~50

🧬 DEXA Biological Age Estimate: 52 β†’ 36

🚴 VOβ‚‚ Max: 52 (97th percentile for age)

I've made many changes to how I live. There's more to do, but the direction things are going makes me quite happy. I weigh what I did back in high school.

Details:

Tirzepatide (10 mg currently)

Cardio: Peloton Powerzone structure, started running recently. 3-4 days/week

Strength: All calisthenics (high volume pull ups/push ups/ab work/dips/rows). Throughout the day, no set schedule. (work from home)

Mobility: Yoga





View attachment 10066

Wow, that's amazing! Whenever you have time, share the specifics. What substances, if any, did you take? How did you split your macros? What did your workouts look like?

You did an insane job, man!
 
DwightTheDelight said:

dustinst22 said:

Age: 49

βš–οΈ Weight: 227 lbs β†’ 143 lbs (-84 lbs)

πŸ“‰ Body Fat (Dexa Scan): ~37% β†’ 12%

πŸ“Š BMI: 35.6 β†’ 22.6

πŸ“ Waist: 40" β†’ 30"

πŸ‘– Pant Size: 38 β†’ 28

πŸ‘• Shirt Size: XL β†’ S/XS

❀️ Blood Pressure: 155/90 β†’ ~110/65

πŸ’Š No longer taking blood pressure medication

πŸ«€ Resting Heart Rate: 87 β†’ ~50

🧬 DEXA Biological Age Estimate: 52 β†’ 36

🚴 VOβ‚‚ Max: 52 (97th percentile for age)

I've made many changes to how I live. There's more to do, but the direction things are going makes me quite happy. I weigh what I did back in high school.

Details:

Tirzepatide (10 mg currently)

Cardio: Peloton Powerzone structure, started running recently. 3-4 days/week

Strength: All calisthenics (high volume pull ups/push ups/ab work/dips/rows). Throughout the day, no set schedule. (work from home)

Mobility: Yoga





View attachment 10066

Wow, that's amazing! Whenever you have time, share the specifics. What substances, if any, did you take? How did you split your macros? What did your workouts look like?

You did an insane job, man!
Appreciate it! I just put the details down at the bottom. Nothing else was involved. Honestly, I keep things quite simple. A lot of it comes from muscle memory built during my younger years when I trained heavily.
 
WOWβ€”you’re unrecognizable. Those bodyweight exercise results are fantastic, and they really motivate me, because I’m not going to sign up for a gym or set up equipment at home; bodyweight training is what I enjoy. WELL DONE!
 
Seeing someone in such great shape who depends on calisthenics is truly a joy! Well done, and I wish for your circumstances to keep getting better
 
Man, that's a real transformation! You've got every reason to feel proud. You look like you're ready to run a marathon. I've still got 43lbs. left to lose myself. I began at 249, and I'm at 198 right now. My goal is 155lbs.
 
Incredible work β€” you really impress me! πŸ‘ Lately I hit a plateau, so I dropped by hoping to pick up a few suggestions. Seeing how far you’ve come is genuinely motivating; well done on such a remarkable change!
 
Showing up late here, but honestly, what you've pulled off is seriously impressive β€” the level of commitment required to get these results is something I can only picture. It's also wonderful that your health markers have seen such a notable improvement. Nicely done!
 
WOW! You honestly seem like a completely different individualβ€”you've become so much more youthful-looking! What an incredible achievement!! πŸ™‚
 
Back
Top