Tirzepatide and Tinnitus on Dosing Days?

Aliakaraza

Explorer
Joined
May 2, 2026
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
Manchester
Does anyone else experience Tinnitus on the day of their Tirzepatide dose or the following day?

Lately I've been noticing Tinnitus, and it dawned on me that it shows up each time I take my dose... It's like a pulsing sensation inside my ear. I took my dose today and it suddenly hit me that this happens every time on Dose Day...
 
Yeah, mine's been around for ages, but it becomes much more noticeable the day I inject and the day after. I looked around online to see whether it was listed as a recognized side effect — it isn't, though a few individuals do mention experiencing it. Oddly enough, for certain people tirz cleared up their tinnitus entirely as they continued losing weight.
 
Supremo22 said:

Yeah, mine's been around for ages, but it becomes much more noticeable the day I inject and the day after. I looked around online to see whether it was listed as a recognized side effect — it isn't, though a few individuals do mention experiencing it. Oddly enough, for certain people tirz cleared up their tinnitus entirely as they continued losing weight.
Ahhh good to hear that others are dealing with this too! For me it's just day 1&2. Day 2 hits me the hardest — I always end up with terrible headaches and feel wiped out, though this only started once I went up to 7.5mg.

Alsooo I did my first tirzepatide shot today, after moving over from a pharmacy mounjaro pen. Soooo it's reassuring that the side effects match up 😂 basically confirms the vials contain the same thing!
 
Me too, Zoloft gave me tinnitus, and even while tapering off Zoloft it has stuck around; it flares up more after jab day btw. Hope it won’t last forever 🥲
 
Gea

Ajejebrazorf said:

Me too, Zoloft gave me tinnitus, and even while tapering off Zoloft it has stuck around; it flares up more after jab day btw. Hope it won’t last forever 🥲
Yes, I really hope things get back to normal for you. 🙏
 
Back
Top