Hi everyone,
I’ve resumed GLP-1 use following a washout that lasted 4 weeks.
Weeks 1–4: Tirze 2.5 mg
Weeks 5–7: Tirze 2.5 mg alongside Cagri 0.25 mg
Appetite control has been solid so far: nothing in the way of side effects, and food noise has dropped noticeably. Weight loss, though, hasn’t really shown up yet.
A decision is coming in the next few weeks: either push the Tirze and Cagri doses higher while keeping the 10:1 ratio, or bring Reta into the mix, possibly at a T:R:C ratio of 10:5:1.
Has anyone here run a similar stack? If so, what results are you getting? Or would you say this is better left alone?
My background:
Between August 2025 and June 2026 I dropped 16 kg, with roughly 5 months on Tirze and 6 months on Reta. For both Tirze and Reta I got up to 6 mg/week, and at that level diarrhea wouldn’t let up on either one.
That led me to pause GLP-1s and other peptides for a month. I’ve since restarted, easing in with Tirze and Cagri as outlined above.
At least another 20 kg still has to come off, so I’m after a route that keeps appetite in check and weight coming down without the GI problems returning.
I’d especially like to hear from anyone with experience on Tirze + Cagri or Tirze + Reta + Cagri, particularly on weight-loss outcomes and side effects.
I’ve resumed GLP-1 use following a washout that lasted 4 weeks.
Weeks 1–4: Tirze 2.5 mg
Weeks 5–7: Tirze 2.5 mg alongside Cagri 0.25 mg
Appetite control has been solid so far: nothing in the way of side effects, and food noise has dropped noticeably. Weight loss, though, hasn’t really shown up yet.
A decision is coming in the next few weeks: either push the Tirze and Cagri doses higher while keeping the 10:1 ratio, or bring Reta into the mix, possibly at a T:R:C ratio of 10:5:1.
Has anyone here run a similar stack? If so, what results are you getting? Or would you say this is better left alone?
My background:
Between August 2025 and June 2026 I dropped 16 kg, with roughly 5 months on Tirze and 6 months on Reta. For both Tirze and Reta I got up to 6 mg/week, and at that level diarrhea wouldn’t let up on either one.
That led me to pause GLP-1s and other peptides for a month. I’ve since restarted, easing in with Tirze and Cagri as outlined above.
At least another 20 kg still has to come off, so I’m after a route that keeps appetite in check and weight coming down without the GI problems returning.
I’d especially like to hear from anyone with experience on Tirze + Cagri or Tirze + Reta + Cagri, particularly on weight-loss outcomes and side effects.