Tirz week 5, joining from Canada

Ckvchestnut

Explorer
Joined
Feb 2, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario
Hi all! Learning more about peptides of all kinds is what brought me here. Tirz is quite new for me — the journey is only 5 weeks in. Discovering the world of peptides has been a real eye opener though. Retatrutide and a handful of others for health purposes are things I'd like to know more about! The peeps on this forum seem super knowledgeable! Good to be here! 🥳
 
Hey everybody, I'm still around — mostly I just read through the posts here so I can pick up more about different peptide topics. At this point I feel ready to ask some questions and share comments in a few threads that have caught my attention.
 
Welcome back!

I recently made a trip up to Canada. Typically I head there once a year. A major aim of mine is to be able to sit in an economy class seat with enough room* that I no longer have to shell out for business class on those long trans-pacific routes! I'm hoping that becomes reality by next year. This time around, I didn't require a seatbelt extension, and that alone felt like a significant victory.

* Or at least as much room as economy class ever allows. Those large seats at the front are lovely, but the price is steep. If I weren't spending so much, I could likely make the trip 2x a year.
 
Back
Top