Tirz to lose it, then sema to keep it off?

Jittrbug

Explorer
Joined
Jan 28, 2026
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Tirz is what I am on right now for weight loss and and it is going well. My mind keeps drifting ahead to what maintenance will require. The food noise coming back in full force is NOT something I want. Better eating habits and amounts are something I am learning, which is great, though food noise is real and it is deadly. Has anyone here moved to Sema for maintenance after using Tirz to do the actual weight loss? Any thoughts on whether that is even an option... or not?
 
When it comes to bloodwork, sema has no edge. Cheaper it is not, either. So buying sema kits is not something I plan to do, having gone through a couple of vials last year from single-vial sellers.

If anything, side effects would come out higher on sema. Most GB groups don't sell sema and never will.

Stacking is really where sema appeals now.

The one other advantage I am aware of is that studies show far less antibodies produced from using sema compared to tirz. Though in practice that doesn't really change anything.

A decade in the freezer may treat sema more kindly than tirz or reta. But by then demand for sema will probably be very low next to whatever new GLPs exist.
 
Back
Top