Tirz + Survo…. and Reta?

BubbaZ

Explorer
Joined
Jun 16, 2025
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
Lenexa, KS
I’m on 15mg of Tirz and it does nothing for me. Cagri has been in the mix and gave me some movement, mostly by quieting food noise.

So I dropped Cagri and added Survo on top of the tirz. The scale is creeping back up, though. Food noise returned, which I figured would happen.

Still, I want to know: has anyone here stacked tirz & Survo together with a low dose of cagri?
 
Why did you drop the Cagri while on Tirz, given that it was working for you? And what's your timeline on Tirz combined with Survo?

I've just started adding Survo on top of Tirz to get past a plateau. For the first 2 weeks, nothing changed and the scale moved the way it usually does. Then, after roughly 4 weeks of gradually increasing the dose, it has started to work. What stands out most is that my food intake is the same or even higher than it was while I was stalled, yet my weight is going down. The extra energy and the room I have in my diet are things I'm really liking.
 
Plenty of people find that going back to Cagri alongside Tirz by itself restarts momentum, and that's worth trying before layering on anything else. Hitting a wall like this isn't unusual. There are many accounts of it showing up with extended use or at higher doses, and Cagri frequently seems to help "reset" the noise. At this point, what's your Survo dose, and how much time has passed since you completely stopped Cagri? Knowing that might make it easier to give more focused input?
 
Ragnar said:

Why did you drop the Cagri while on Tirz, given that it was working for you? And what's your timeline on Tirz combined with Survo?

I've just started adding Survo on top of Tirz to get past a plateau. For the first 2 weeks, nothing changed and the scale moved the way it usually does. Then, after roughly 4 weeks of gradually increasing the dose, it has started to work. What stands out most is that my food intake is the same or even higher than it was while I was stalled, yet my weight is going down. The extra energy and the room I have in my diet are things I'm really liking.
Honestly, I wasn't losing anything. The food noise had stopped, and after reading so much about “Ghetto Reta,” I figured I'd test it out.
 
DjJoshua said:

Plenty of people find that going back to Cagri alongside Tirz by itself restarts momentum, and that's worth trying before layering on anything else. Hitting a wall like this isn't unusual. There are many accounts of it showing up with extended use or at higher doses, and Cagri frequently seems to help "reset" the noise. At this point, what's your Survo dose, and how much time has passed since you completely stopped Cagri? Knowing that might make it easier to give more focused input?
Since last January, I've run Tirz and Cagri together a handful of times. I hit a wall and was stuck above 192, but once I added it, I dropped down to 185. After that, things stalled again.

My Survo dose is 1.2mg. Food noise was still loud, so I decided to test the low end of cagri at .6mg. It hit me hard. Mild nausea, nothing terrible, felt more like overeating. I'm not going any higher. It did the job and helped with cravings. Should they come back, I might consider another small dose.
 
Good call,

titrating gradually. You're at 1.2 mg of Survo yet food noise was still present, so you introduced 0.6 mg cagri, and once that happened the cravings got shut down with only slight nausea from eating too much. That's typical when cagri is run at a low dose. a reliable fullness increase minus the rough side effects that show up for most people on bigger doses. Staying put at 0.6 mg and only taking more if the noise comes back is exactly right. no reason to push the dose up while it's doing its job. A lot of people layer low-dose cagri in this same way to handle hunger that breaks through on GLP-1s/glucagon agonists. best of luck and definitely keep us posted 🙂
 
Back
Top