Tirz injected by mistake rather than Reta

Cut2alpha

Explorer
Joined
Apr 2, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
D.C.
Hi everyone,

I was extremely tired and slipped up badly. Rather than 1mg reta, I took 1mg tirz. What can I anticipate? Fewer or stronger side effects? In what way should I resume my Reta properly?
 
I wouldn't worry about it at all. At 1mg, that's only half of what a starting dose would be, and these two medications work in comparable ways. Simply hold off and resume your normal schedule when the next dose is due. It's comparable to swapping ibuprofen for naproxen.
 
You should be totally okay.

At that low an amount, there shouldn't be any problem. I began pinning several peps this week, and because I had that exact worry (7mg reta vs .5mg semax subq), I actually got around to labeling mine earlier today.
 
No harm will come to you. I've made bigger errors myself with zero consequences. Once I accidentally used reta, so I paused 4 days before injecting the tirz, then carried on normally.

Twice, this has occurred.

Several lab rats keep their supplies in the same fridge.

Since the labelmaker stickers obviously weren't sufficient, I 3D printed a few holders to sort by color. As an extra safeguard, I strongly suggest doing the same.

I haven't slipped up again after that.
 
Cut2alpha said:

Hi everyone,

I was extremely tired and slipped up badly. Rather than 1mg reta, I took 1mg tirz. What can I anticipate? Fewer or stronger side effects? In what way should I resume my Reta properly?
You'll probably just have a bit of reduced appetite for about 7 days? Honestly, if it had been cagri, then maybe there'd be reason for concern. But you're going to be okay. Just shake it off.
 
That's nowhere near wild enough for Reddit. Over there you've got people who slammed 30 mg of Reta in a single shot.
 
Hey, you should ring one of these right away.





d755177323e93b5fb88702cdce403cb9e16483403559ce419bad94a8b5939a0a.webp
 
If you're still alive, the priority is working out how the error happened and then changing things so it cannot happen again.
 
No need to worry—1 mg of tirz is essentially negligible. Should you happen to be a hyper-responder (lucky you), foods like pizza, red sauce, or lemonade might lose their appeal. Items containing citric acid, along with eating late, could trigger issues. At least it wasn't cag that got mixed up and injected. You may end up not eating for 5 days.
 
Adding my voice to everyone else — no need to worry. The amount is tiny.

HazelMeow said:

No harm will come to you. I've made bigger errors myself with zero consequences. Once I accidentally used reta, so I paused 4 days before injecting the tirz, then carried on normally.

Twice, this has occurred.

Several lab rats keep their supplies in the same fridge.

Since the labelmaker stickers obviously weren't sufficient, I 3D printed a few holders to sort by color. As an extra safeguard, I strongly suggest doing the same.

I haven't slipped up again after that.
Hahaha! I also share a home with folks who never bother reading labels. Someone else here pointed to this lockable storage box; perhaps a solution along those lines could work for you?


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0FQ4ZD2L5/?coliid=I3NY4ZZBDD7MWY&colid=3M9O5K9YGWAHR&psc=1&ref_=list_c_wl_lv_ov_lig_dp_it
 
Chili777 said:

That's nowhere near wild enough for Reddit. Over there you've got people who slammed 30 mg of Reta in a single shot.
Someone showed up in this space before.. asking which peptides might halt every one of the side effects.. we never heard from him after that..
 
I would drink more water and eat more fiber, and just make the most of the appetite suppression. The following day, I would likely go ahead with my Reta dose. Usually, when I get snack cravings, I add a bit of tirz.
 
To keep this from occurring again down the road, an excellent conversation is going on right now about ways to organize and label things.




How are you organizing your peptides?



Recently I've seen several posts from folks who rely on label systems to keep their peptides in order, and frankly it seems quite intriguing and remarkably widespread around here. I'm curious—for those of you who use labels or label printers for this purpose, have you encountered any problems with them...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com
 
Back
Top