RanHerOver
Explorer
Hello!
By now I have done 6 pins in total. Month one was 1mg, and I am on 2mg at the moment.
What I am noticing is that the way things feel right now is not entirely to my liking: I am permanently full, which is expected and honestly fine, but come the weekend, if I wake up at 11pm, breakfast gets skipped and I end up having to write off the calories.
The problem being, I cannot make the calories up during the day.
Is there a smarter way to handle this, or would going back down to 1mg be better? I currently tip the scales at 63kg and stand 172cm tall. There is not a great deal of fat left to shift, and I will not be carrying on beyond another few months, but still.
What do you reckon? Is there some trick to getting more protein dense food down, or would dropping back to 1mg be the better call? Thanks!
By now I have done 6 pins in total. Month one was 1mg, and I am on 2mg at the moment.
What I am noticing is that the way things feel right now is not entirely to my liking: I am permanently full, which is expected and honestly fine, but come the weekend, if I wake up at 11pm, breakfast gets skipped and I end up having to write off the calories.
The problem being, I cannot make the calories up during the day.
Is there a smarter way to handle this, or would going back down to 1mg be better? I currently tip the scales at 63kg and stand 172cm tall. There is not a great deal of fat left to shift, and I will not be carrying on beyond another few months, but still.
What do you reckon? Is there some trick to getting more protein dense food down, or would dropping back to 1mg be the better call? Thanks!