Thymalin Testing

Tirzmonkey

Explorer
Joined
May 15, 2026
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Location
Dover De USA
I'm running a 20 day regimen that combines Epitalon and Thymalin. Getting the Epitalon was pretty straightforward and didn't cost much. What I'm wondering about is where people get Thylamin and whether they test it. Is testing something people do for this, and if yes, where? From what I can tell, paying for testing could end up costing more than just getting it straight from a US lab instead of going grey—unless there's something I'm not seeing.
 
Going it alone with testing, as you've discovered, ends up costing a lot. Group testing is the norm, yet for uncommon peptides locating such groups is a challenge. There's also the matter of what happens if results come back poor: you've already paid for the test, and the supplier might only send replacement peptides, which means you're stuck paying for testing over and over.

For uncommon peptides this approach doesn't work. The practical route is to track down the TG groups that organize group buys and testing for exactly these compounds, then keep waiting and asking until one appears. That's the only workable method I'm aware of.
 
BrightCandle said:

Going it alone with testing, as you've discovered, ends up costing a lot. Group testing is the norm, yet for uncommon peptides locating such groups is a challenge. There's also the matter of what happens if results come back poor: you've already paid for the test, and the supplier might only send replacement peptides, which means you're stuck paying for testing over and over.

For uncommon peptides this approach doesn't work. The practical route is to track down the TG groups that organize group buys and testing for exactly these compounds, then keep waiting and asking until one appears. That's the only workable method I'm aware of.
Thanks, that answers my question. With peptides that are hard to find, I'd guess the odds of getting something fake are even higher, and after checking into group testing, there's just nothing available for Thymalin. Would it make more sense to go with a US lab that has a recent COA on hand? It costs more upfront, but at that point I probably wouldn't bother with testing.
 
Tirzmonkey said:

BrightCandle said:

Going it alone with testing, as you've discovered, ends up costing a lot. Group testing is the norm, yet for uncommon peptides locating such groups is a challenge. There's also the matter of what happens if results come back poor: you've already paid for the test, and the supplier might only send replacement peptides, which means you're stuck paying for testing over and over.

For uncommon peptides this approach doesn't work. The practical route is to track down the TG groups that organize group buys and testing for exactly these compounds, then keep waiting and asking until one appears. That's the only workable method I'm aware of.
Thanks, that answers my question. With peptides that are hard to find, I'd guess the odds of getting something fake are even higher, and after checking into group testing, there's just nothing available for Thymalin. Would it make more sense to go with a US lab that has a recent COA on hand? It costs more upfront, but at that point I probably wouldn't bother with testing.
No US-based lab exists that you can order this from — everything is peptides out of China. What you're seeing are simply domestic resellers, and what they hand you is a vendor COA, no different from any other. In my own testing, 5 uncommon peptides came back as failures (and that came out of my pocket!), yet each and every one of them arrived with a vendor COA claiming it was fine.
 
Tirzmonkey said:

I'm running a 20 day regimen that combines Epitalon and Thymalin. Getting the Epitalon was pretty straightforward and didn't cost much. What I'm wondering about is where people get Thylamin and whether they test it. Is testing something people do for this, and if yes, where? From what I can tell, paying for testing could end up costing more than just getting it straight from a US lab instead of going grey—unless there's something I'm not seeing.
Which version did you get—the original thymulin or the synthetic one?
 
CNCCurrency said:

Tirzmonkey said:

I'm running a 20 day regimen that combines Epitalon and Thymalin. Getting the Epitalon was pretty straightforward and didn't cost much. What I'm wondering about is where people get Thylamin and whether they test it. Is testing something people do for this, and if yes, where? From what I can tell, paying for testing could end up costing more than just getting it straight from a US lab instead of going grey—unless there's something I'm not seeing.
Which version did you get—the original thymulin or the synthetic one?
My plan is to get the original version, which is spelled Thymalin, that the Russian study used, plus Epitalon. These days Epitalon is synthetic and the dosing is not the same. In a longitudinal study lasting 15 years, there was a four fold drop in mortality percentages. Side effects for both are minimal, and I figure there is little to lose. The Epitalon is already in my hands. I trust it because it came with a Janoshik COA that I verified online, and the batch number printed on the vials matches. Sure, it might still be off, but I doubt that here. As for the Thymalin, I will need to bring it in from a China warehouse and get it tested.
 
Tirzmonkey said:

CNCCurrency said:

Tirzmonkey said:

I'm running a 20 day regimen that combines Epitalon and Thymalin. Getting the Epitalon was pretty straightforward and didn't cost much. What I'm wondering about is where people get Thylamin and whether they test it. Is testing something people do for this, and if yes, where? From what I can tell, paying for testing could end up costing more than just getting it straight from a US lab instead of going grey—unless there's something I'm not seeing.
Which version did you get—the original thymulin or the synthetic one?
My plan is to get the original version, which is spelled Thymalin, that the Russian study used, plus Epitalon. These days Epitalon is synthetic and the dosing is not the same. In a longitudinal study lasting 15 years, there was a four fold drop in mortality percentages. Side effects for both are minimal, and I figure there is little to lose. The Epitalon is already in my hands. I trust it because it came with a Janoshik COA that I verified online, and the batch number printed on the vials matches. Sure, it might still be off, but I doubt that here. As for the Thymalin, I will need to bring it in from a China warehouse and get it tested.
That's odd — I'm not able to locate any Chinese supplier for the original version. Both my dog and I take it, with the hope of giving her more years too.
 
CNCCurrency said:

Tirzmonkey said:

CNCCurrency said:

Tirzmonkey said:

I'm running a 20 day regimen that combines Epitalon and Thymalin. Getting the Epitalon was pretty straightforward and didn't cost much. What I'm wondering about is where people get Thylamin and whether they test it. Is testing something people do for this, and if yes, where? From what I can tell, paying for testing could end up costing more than just getting it straight from a US lab instead of going grey—unless there's something I'm not seeing.
Which version did you get—the original thymulin or the synthetic one?
My plan is to get the original version, which is spelled Thymalin, that the Russian study used, plus Epitalon. These days Epitalon is synthetic and the dosing is not the same. In a longitudinal study lasting 15 years, there was a four fold drop in mortality percentages. Side effects for both are minimal, and I figure there is little to lose. The Epitalon is already in my hands. I trust it because it came with a Janoshik COA that I verified online, and the batch number printed on the vials matches. Sure, it might still be off, but I doubt that here. As for the Thymalin, I will need to bring it in from a China warehouse and get it tested.
That's odd — I'm not able to locate any Chinese supplier for the original version. Both my dog and I take it, with the hope of giving her more years too.
It's JKL — despite the listing showing a US warehouse, the product can only be bought from the China warehouse. I've got a gorgeous 9-year-old sweet girl of a dog whom I cherish like my own daughter; perhaps I'll give her tiny doses of Epitalon as well.
 
Tirzmonkey said:

CNCCurrency said:

Tirzmonkey said:

CNCCurrency said:

Tirzmonkey said:

I'm running a 20 day regimen that combines Epitalon and Thymalin. Getting the Epitalon was pretty straightforward and didn't cost much. What I'm wondering about is where people get Thylamin and whether they test it. Is testing something people do for this, and if yes, where? From what I can tell, paying for testing could end up costing more than just getting it straight from a US lab instead of going grey—unless there's something I'm not seeing.
Which version did you get—the original thymulin or the synthetic one?
My plan is to get the original version, which is spelled Thymalin, that the Russian study used, plus Epitalon. These days Epitalon is synthetic and the dosing is not the same. In a longitudinal study lasting 15 years, there was a four fold drop in mortality percentages. Side effects for both are minimal, and I figure there is little to lose. The Epitalon is already in my hands. I trust it because it came with a Janoshik COA that I verified online, and the batch number printed on the vials matches. Sure, it might still be off, but I doubt that here. As for the Thymalin, I will need to bring it in from a China warehouse and get it tested.
That's odd — I'm not able to locate any Chinese supplier for the original version. Both my dog and I take it, with the hope of giving her more years too.
It's JKL — despite the listing showing a US warehouse, the product can only be bought from the China warehouse. I've got a gorgeous 9-year-old sweet girl of a dog whom I cherish like my own daughter; perhaps I'll give her tiny doses of Epitalon as well.
The likelihood of it being the genuine article seems low to me; it's probably synthetic thymulin instead. As far as I can tell, the original is only obtainable in European places such as Ukraine, Russia, and a handful of other countries.
 
Tirzmonkey said:

CNCCurrency said:

Tirzmonkey said:

CNCCurrency said:

Tirzmonkey said:

I'm running a 20 day regimen that combines Epitalon and Thymalin. Getting the Epitalon was pretty straightforward and didn't cost much. What I'm wondering about is where people get Thylamin and whether they test it. Is testing something people do for this, and if yes, where? From what I can tell, paying for testing could end up costing more than just getting it straight from a US lab instead of going grey—unless there's something I'm not seeing.
Which version did you get—the original thymulin or the synthetic one?
My plan is to get the original version, which is spelled Thymalin, that the Russian study used, plus Epitalon. These days Epitalon is synthetic and the dosing is not the same. In a longitudinal study lasting 15 years, there was a four fold drop in mortality percentages. Side effects for both are minimal, and I figure there is little to lose. The Epitalon is already in my hands. I trust it because it came with a Janoshik COA that I verified online, and the batch number printed on the vials matches. Sure, it might still be off, but I doubt that here. As for the Thymalin, I will need to bring it in from a China warehouse and get it tested.
That's odd — I'm not able to locate any Chinese supplier for the original version. Both my dog and I take it, with the hope of giving her more years too.
It's JKL — despite the listing showing a US warehouse, the product can only be bought from the China warehouse. I've got a gorgeous 9-year-old sweet girl of a dog whom I cherish like my own daughter; perhaps I'll give her tiny doses of Epitalon as well.
Because she had a teat removed after a low grade carcinoma diagnosis, I also give her the thymulin by injection. Research I came across involved mice, where this substance halted tumor development and caused breast tumors in the mice to shrink. My hope is that it keeps additional tumors from forming in her.
 
Back
Top