Three vials in my kit look slightly off-colour

So_krispy69

Explorer
Joined
Mar 17, 2026
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Co
Got myself a 10 vial kit of reta from a vendor, and 3 of the 10 have a faint yellowing on top of the powder. It's very slight - if they were all like that I probably wouldn't notice, but sat next to the pure white ones the difference is visible. I messaged the vendor and she said it was most likely temperature swings in shipping, and that once it's reconstituted it will come out clear. Chatgpt says the same. How true either of them is, I've no idea, or whether I should just bin them. My thinking was that if shipping temperatures caused this, I'd be seeing and hearing about far more cases, given that everything comes from china and probably isn't handled brilliantly - but I can't find much info.
 
Worth knowing: whatever you're looking at in the vial is mannitol, or whatever filler was used, not the peptide itself. More than 99.9% of it is filler, so the discolouration you're seeing is happening to the filler and is far less likely to have touched the peptide. Do sugars turn a little yellow after heat exposure? That sounds plausible enough.
 
Back
Top