Thoughts on SLU-PP-915 Anyone?

The MA research boys used to carry a liquid suspension version, but they have it listed as out of stock now. Makes me wonder whether an intranasal would behave like the sublingual one does. It is labelled intranasal, yet like the Salbutamol inhaler it actually gets used orally.
 
A vendor I'd previously messaged through their site got back to me with a price. I'm weighing whether any nearby vaults are worth breaking into.
 
SLU-PP-332 is under-discussed, in my view. As an ERR agonist, it essentially replicates, at the cellular level, what endurance training does to the body. The research into mitochondrial biogenesis surrounding it is quite striking. In animal studies, sedentary subjects demonstrated meaningful gains in oxidative capacity and stamina, and that is what drew my attention. Compared with something like cardarine, it remains early, though I honestly consider the mechanism to be cleaner. Targeting ERR directly rather than PPAR delta simply strikes me as more precise. It will be interesting to see what happens as additional data emerges.
 
Rawbiotix said:

SLU-PP-332 is under-discussed, in my view. As an ERR agonist, it essentially replicates, at the cellular level, what endurance training does to the body. The research into mitochondrial biogenesis surrounding it is quite striking. In animal studies, sedentary subjects demonstrated meaningful gains in oxidative capacity and stamina, and that is what drew my attention. Compared with something like cardarine, it remains early, though I honestly consider the mechanism to be cleaner. Targeting ERR directly rather than PPAR delta simply strikes me as more precise. It will be interesting to see what happens as additional data emerges.
The muddled back-and-forth about dosing and what actually works is exactly why I won't even give it a second thought. I came across a mg per kg figure? Unless somebody came up with a belt fed pen, that just sounds like a hassle. Lol
 
The biggest barrier to people taking it seriously comes down to how to dose it. Since much of the animal research was conducted in mg per kg, converting those figures into human equivalent doses becomes unclear very quickly. A range of 10mg to 50mg is what most people have been using, though a clear consensus has yet to emerge. Honestly, that uncertainty is part of the appeal. With the research still at an early stage, those who start now and genuinely document their outcomes will likely be the ones influencing the discussion once additional data arrives. Delivery is another genuine obstacle. The barrier to entry remains high until a better format than the pen is developed, which likely explains why it hasn't taken off in the way cardarine did.
 
I know I'm showing up late here. Over at MA research, every oral oil-suspension solution is sold out, yet the non-oil-suspension ones (water-suspension, I assume?) are fully stocked. What's the reason for that? Why does the oil-suspension form get so much attention? Is it a bioavailability thing?
 
Back
Top