Thoughts on SLU-PP-915 Anyone?

Smiter

Explorer
Joined
Apr 16, 2026
Messages
629
Reaction score
0
Location
Virginia, USA
I'm genuinely excited about the possibility of giving SLU-915 a go at some point. Nothing about it has come up in this community so far. Has anyone here given it a shot? Or maybe you've come across some updates about it? Because I have such a strong passion for cardio and aerobic training, exercise mimetics have always appealed to me. Feel free to share your genuine opinion on the 915.
 
Pocket said:

I've only looked into it a little so far, but chances are you still know more than I do about it.
I wish... Down the shadowy backstreets I hang around in, plenty of my fellow wanderers have taken a shine to this compound. Our outlooks line up pretty closely on one thing: putting convenience and coziness first. If there's any way at all to dodge even the tiniest bit of struggle, count me in. For me, deciding where my mental and physical energy goes isn't up for debate.
 
Every study that has come out during 2026 up to now looks extremely encouraging. MA research never seems to have any stock, and aside from some sketchy Reddit vendor, the rest are asking such brutal prices that you would swear the money was buying Genghiz Khan and his armies for the purpose of killing.
 
Since it doesn't dissolve in water, any vendor offering it as a lyophilized powder is running a scam. And as for injecting it with dmso—that's off the table too.
 
Habibibi said:

Since it doesn't dissolve in water, any vendor offering it as a lyophilized powder is running a scam. And as for injecting it with dmso—that's off the table too.
What makes you say that?
 
Smiter said:

Habibibi said:

Since it doesn't dissolve in water, any vendor offering it as a lyophilized powder is running a scam. And as for injecting it with dmso—that's off the table too.
What makes you say that?
From what I gather, this one is meant for oral use, unlike -332. To me, it seems quite intriguing.
 
Gt3294a said:

Smiter said:

Habibibi said:

Since it doesn't dissolve in water, any vendor offering it as a lyophilized powder is running a scam. And as for injecting it with dmso—that's off the table too.
What makes you say that?
From what I gather, this one is meant for oral use, unlike -332. To me, it seems quite intriguing.
I'm in the same boat... Should it prove bioavailable across the half-life that's been cited, then the 7 metabolites it produces strongly point to exercise being switched on in muscle. What that would allow is reaping aerobic exercise gains even when the training being done is anaerobic, i.e. resistance work. A pretty remarkable outcome.
 
Since I wasn't familiar with this one, I did a quick search. It certainly seems intriguing.
 
Elocin said:

Since I wasn't familiar with this one, I did a quick search. It certainly seems intriguing.
Absolutely. It has my attention as well, though as Smiter pointed out, the price is high and I can't find it in stock anywhere I check.
 
Pocket said:

Elocin said:

Since I wasn't familiar with this one, I did a quick search. It certainly seems intriguing.
Absolutely. It has my attention as well, though as Smiter pointed out, the price is high and I can't find it in stock anywhere I check.
I'll be watching for it closely. I'm very interested in hearing about people's direct experiences with it.
 
I reached out via email to a manufacturer whose CoA for this compound was sweeeeet.. If enough of us show serious interest as a group, perhaps a maker could be persuaded to produce it....but keep in mind, solubility is an issue, so the optimal delivery method still needs to be worked out. I went through the reports from a couple of animal studies and the outcomes were great, which makes the lack of discussion all the more puzzling.
 
I will need to put on my research hat and dig deeper into this. When it comes to anything beyond BAC water solutions, I am still a newb.
 
Elocin said:

I will need to put on my research hat and dig deeper into this. When it comes to anything beyond BAC water solutions, I am still a newb.
I'm also a beginner when it comes to anything that uses BAC—let alone acetic acid, DMSO, or the mixture this product calls for.
 
Seems like it's too good to be real, there have to be some downsides or dangers. I should look into it more, it's really fascinating
 
Sid the SeaGull said:

Seems like it's too good to be real, there have to be some downsides or dangers. I should look into it more, it's really fascinating
Glad to help — and yes, that pun was deliberate. The danger here is a blown budget and lasting financial ruin.
 
Smiter said:

I reached out via email to a manufacturer whose CoA for this compound was sweeeeet.. If enough of us show serious interest as a group, perhaps a maker could be persuaded to produce it....but keep in mind, solubility is an issue, so the optimal delivery method still needs to be worked out. I went through the reports from a couple of animal studies and the outcomes were great, which makes the lack of discussion all the more puzzling.
My curiosity is raised. Tell me what you discover and I will do the same.
 
From what I gathered when I first came across it, the whole point of their work was to make it orally bioavailable. That got me curious, since I'm interested in giving an exercise mimetic a shot, but I wasn't keen on everything I've read is involved in mixing up and pinning 332. This was some time ago, though, and I had no idea they'd actually wrapped up development—much less that it had reached the grey market for us lol
 
Back
Top