Jone5y87!
Explorer
Morning to all my lovely Pep Buddies.
Chasing a bit of advice on the regime I am running - 39yr old bloke here. Rotator cuff damage and a fair amount of surplus fat and weight were where I started, and 4 months of sticking to this religiously is now showing some real shifts. Before I get too comfortable I want to put my stack and protocol past you all, just to be sure nothing is being missed, so
What I am on at the moment:
Reta 2.5units, 2 shots weekly into the belly ( about 7 weeks in, working without doubt, and the weight is coming off nicely )
Klow 2 units, 5 days running then 2 resting, injected at the shoulder ( stronger and faster nails are the main change I can point to, plus a little less shoulder pain from the rotator cuff )
Test 0.5ml into the glutes, 2 times a week ( the bloodwork came back moving the right way on this TRT amount )
Tesamoralin - 2 units a day, belly, ahead of bed ( only 2 weeks in so far, nothing obvious to report yet )
SS31 - 2 units a day in the belly ( brought in 2 weeks before Mots C went in, and now part of my morning routine )
Mots C - 5 units, 3 times a week, belly ( 5 units on 3 training days is the pattern, though nothing dramatic has shown up yet )
HGH Soma is on my reading list, and swapping the Tesa for 2 iu of HGH daily before bed has crossed my mind as well?
Any thoughts or pointers would be hugely appreciated - thanks everyone
Chasing a bit of advice on the regime I am running - 39yr old bloke here. Rotator cuff damage and a fair amount of surplus fat and weight were where I started, and 4 months of sticking to this religiously is now showing some real shifts. Before I get too comfortable I want to put my stack and protocol past you all, just to be sure nothing is being missed, so
What I am on at the moment:
Reta 2.5units, 2 shots weekly into the belly ( about 7 weeks in, working without doubt, and the weight is coming off nicely )
Klow 2 units, 5 days running then 2 resting, injected at the shoulder ( stronger and faster nails are the main change I can point to, plus a little less shoulder pain from the rotator cuff )
Test 0.5ml into the glutes, 2 times a week ( the bloodwork came back moving the right way on this TRT amount )
Tesamoralin - 2 units a day, belly, ahead of bed ( only 2 weeks in so far, nothing obvious to report yet )
SS31 - 2 units a day in the belly ( brought in 2 weeks before Mots C went in, and now part of my morning routine )
Mots C - 5 units, 3 times a week, belly ( 5 units on 3 training days is the pattern, though nothing dramatic has shown up yet )
HGH Soma is on my reading list, and swapping the Tesa for 2 iu of HGH daily before bed has crossed my mind as well?
Any thoughts or pointers would be hugely appreciated - thanks everyone