Thoughts on my (generic) workout schedule while using reta... just go with it?

Airborne Daddy said:


Thy ROID and the staff they comfort me and leadeth me between still waters....

Click to expand...
Listen, my rod isn't here to guide you or give you comfort. I'm not into guys, thanks all the same. That said, since you raised the subject, does dimethyltrienolone ring any bells for you???
 
Smiter said:


Hey, my rod is not gonna be comforting or leading you anywhere. I don't bat left, thank you very much. But since you brought it up, have you heard of dimethyltrienolone???

Click to expand...
I'm only gay every now and then, and not really — is that dmht or dmt.... I've come across the term, but I don't know anything about it... What I do know is that anything taken orally puts stress on the liver... a lot.
 
Airborne Daddy said:


Im only gay on occasion and not really, is that dmht or dmt.... seen the word, know nothing bout it... I do know anything oral will tax the liver... much.

Click to expand...
Yeah, this is that insane stuff some people refer to as Giga-test... It's 100 times more anabolic than testosterone... and does it stress the liver? Oh no, this isn't some IRS for hepatocytes... It's closer to the Tsar Bomba for the liver.
 
yeah, on top of that he carried some kind of genetic quirk that kept his lactic acid production low, and what did form got cleared from the muscles almost as quickly as it appeared! combine that with his build—short legs, a long torso, and a massive wingspan—and he was basically built to swim!


I'm planning to pursue TRT at some point this year. I've had my levels tested multiple times over the years. since my early 20s they've held steady around 300ng/dl, so no PCP will touch it because for me that's considered normal. still, I figure one of those online men's clinics will happily take my money and prescribe what I'm after (I wouldn't start without routine blood work and monitoring and such, otherwise I'd have done it already)
 
Costs keep dropping.... but you still need bloodwork done no less than every 6months, keeping an eye on hemoglobin, hemacratit, prostate and lipids....
 
Honestly, if there's anyone who's earned testosterone, it's you. And if some clinic tries to deny you, I'll be right there to help you take them down. We could whip up some phony IDs and mail them up to Canada. Trust me, they'll fork over every test they've ever made—plus the ones they haven't even cooked up yet—before you can blink.
 
Back
Top