Thoughts on my dosing shedule?

dirtyharry

Explorer
Joined
Feb 25, 2026
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Location
Alabama
So I've got a handful of peptides headed my way right now. The list is BPC-157, TB-500, CJC (No Dac), Ipamorelin, NAD+, and DSIP. I've put a decent amount of time into reading up on these and others, through forum threads, Youtube clips, Pep-pedia, and Reddit (peoples experiances). Does anyone spot any conflicts in this mix, or anything that looks like a bad idea?

Here's the dosing schedule I've worked out. My plan is to draw BPC/ TB together in one syringe and use it in the morning only. CJC/ IPA will also go into a single syringe, taken before bed.

MON -

Reta: 1.5mg

BPC: 0.5mg

TB: 1mg

DSIP: 0.2mg

CJC/ IPA: 0.25mg

TUES -

BPC: 0.5mg

NAD+: 100mg

DSIP: 0.2mg

CJC/ IPA: 0.25mg

WED -

BPC: 0.5mg

TB: 1mg

DSIP: 0.2mg

CJC/ IPA: 0.25mg

THU -

BPC: 0.5mg

DSIP: 0.2mg

CJC/ IPA: 0.25mg

FRI -

Reta: 1mg

BPC: 0.5mg

TB: 1mg

NAD+: 100mg

DSIP: 0.2mg

CJC/ IPA: 0.25mg

SAT -

BPC: 0.5mg

DSIP: 0.2mg

CJC/ IPA: 0.25mg

SUN -

NAD+: 100mg

DSIP: 0.2mg

CJC/ IPA: 0.25mg

Weekly Total -

Reta: 2.5mg

BPC: 3mg

TB: 3mg

CJC: 1.75mg

IPA: 1.75mg

NAD+: 300mg

DSIP: 1.4mg
 
For your initial NAD injections, consider starting at 25mg, then moving to 50mg, to gauge how well you tolerate it before increasing to 100. The Mitochondria Protocol lays it out that way. Personally, I had no issues with it, though I've heard others do.
 
Camlbacker said:

For your initial NAD injections, consider starting at 25mg, then moving to 50mg, to gauge how well you tolerate it before increasing to 100. The Mitochondria Protocol lays it out that way. Personally, I had no issues with it, though I've heard others do.
Thanks for the heads-up, that's helpful! After I showed my schedule to ChatGPT and Claude, they talked me into dropping the dose down to 100mg. Still, you make a good point — starting even lower could be the smarter move.
 
94b00eca115e94595d63ed9776af3af5f00702af55b6373210629097682f0933.webp


Updated plan
 
So, the first thing that jumps out is that you've gone with CJC w/DAC. That's not necessarily a problem, but you should factor in the longer half-life. Plenty of protocols mention 1 mg/week, or 500 mcg taken 2x week. Others go with 1.5 mg, or 2x 750 mcg. I don't think I've come across 5x/week for No DAC.

As for Ipamorelin dosing, at 1x/day… 500 mcg perhaps? That could work well if your workouts are casual or moderate. Personally I run 450 during winter, and 600 when I'm at golf tourneys or during winter training weeks. And I stick with no DAC. It does a slightly better job of mimicking the body's natural GH pulses.

One quick thing: AI is a solid resource for peptide questions, but with variants that have almost identical names, it tends to surface whichever is most popular (no DAC here).

Finally, have you been using DSIP for a while? How has it gone for you?
 
Neurogroot said:

So, the first thing that jumps out is that you've gone with CJC w/DAC. That's not necessarily a problem, but you should factor in the longer half-life. Plenty of protocols mention 1 mg/week, or 500 mcg taken 2x week. Others go with 1.5 mg, or 2x 750 mcg. I don't think I've come across 5x/week for No DAC.

As for Ipamorelin dosing, at 1x/day… 500 mcg perhaps? That could work well if your workouts are casual or moderate. Personally I run 450 during winter, and 600 when I'm at golf tourneys or during winter training weeks. And I stick with no DAC. It does a slightly better job of mimicking the body's natural GH pulses.

One quick thing: AI is a solid resource for peptide questions, but with variants that have almost identical names, it tends to surface whichever is most popular (no DAC here).

Finally, have you been using DSIP for a while? How has it gone for you?
Appreciate the reply. There's a big mistake on that sheet — what I actually bought is "no DAC", and that's what I'll run. On the IPA side, would .4mg daily be a better fit, in your view?

DSIP is new to me, so a good chunk of this will amount to "research". I basically just picked up a load of peps that looked promising.
 
Maybe try introducing a single peptide first, giving your body time to adjust, and then adding the rest one at a time.

If you throw everything into your system simultaneously, how are you supposed to tell which one is doing what? This is certainly not a case of the-more-peptides-the-better-just-because-GLP-agonists-work-wonders.

My GLP grey journey began in August. I changed products on Jan. 6 weeks afterward, I added another one in. I'll give it 3 months before judging whether it's effective. That second one takes longer to kick in than GLP-1. Even so, if you looked at @FarmgirlRebel you'd never guess it.

(Edit for typo)
 
dirtyharry said:

Neurogroot said:

So, the first thing that jumps out is that you've gone with CJC w/DAC. That's not necessarily a problem, but you should factor in the longer half-life. Plenty of protocols mention 1 mg/week, or 500 mcg taken 2x week. Others go with 1.5 mg, or 2x 750 mcg. I don't think I've come across 5x/week for No DAC.

As for Ipamorelin dosing, at 1x/day… 500 mcg perhaps? That could work well if your workouts are casual or moderate. Personally I run 450 during winter, and 600 when I'm at golf tourneys or during winter training weeks. And I stick with no DAC. It does a slightly better job of mimicking the body's natural GH pulses.

One quick thing: AI is a solid resource for peptide questions, but with variants that have almost identical names, it tends to surface whichever is most popular (no DAC here).

Finally, have you been using DSIP for a while? How has it gone for you?
Appreciate the reply. There's a big mistake on that sheet — what I actually bought is "no DAC", and that's what I'll run. On the IPA side, would .4mg daily be a better fit, in your view?

DSIP is new to me, so a good chunk of this will amount to "research". I basically just picked up a load of peps that looked promising.

Ah, that clears things up quite a bit. Are these combined into one product, or kept apart? Should they come mixed together, a fast ramp-up could work. Take my own case: on day 1 and day 2 I used 200 mcg total (100 mcg of each), just to confirm nothing went sideways. Then for the remaining 3 days of that week, the dose went to 400 mcg (200 mcg of each). I ended up settling at 700 mcg (350 mcg of each).

One heads-up I'll add: you may feel a niacin flush, that warm sensation in the face. I'm among the odd ones who actually enjoy that feeling. There can also be a slight rise in heart rate. Within 30-45 minutes, both fade.

Tell me how DSIP treats you, since I've read it either works like an incredible sleep aid or does nothing at all. I'd love to hear what you find!
 
Back
Top