Black Mamba
Explorer
First off, I want to mention that I'm a newcomer when it comes to peptides, though I've picked up quite a bit and believe I grasp what I'm working with fairly well. I have a view about what I'm going to describe, but I'm open to being told I'm mistaken.
Not long ago, a replacement kit arrived for a peptide I'd bought before. I'd been hoping it would be from the same batch, since that one worked really well. When the new order showed up, the crimp and the cap were both a different color. From what I understand, that points to a different batch. Is that right?
I reached out to the company and requested the current COA (they claim every batch gets tested). The lot number matches the earlier order, and scanning the qr code takes you to the COA that shows the original crimp and cap color.
I'll include what I sent them along with their reply. Is their answer accurate, or are they cutting costs by skipping testing on every batch?
Not long ago, a replacement kit arrived for a peptide I'd bought before. I'd been hoping it would be from the same batch, since that one worked really well. When the new order showed up, the crimp and the cap were both a different color. From what I understand, that points to a different batch. Is that right?
I reached out to the company and requested the current COA (they claim every batch gets tested). The lot number matches the earlier order, and scanning the qr code takes you to the COA that shows the original crimp and cap color.
I'll include what I sent them along with their reply. Is their answer accurate, or are they cutting costs by skipping testing on every batch?